Traded #30: Brandon Zerk-Thatcher - 🚨 traded to the Pear, thanks for your service

Remove this Banner Ad

Liked what I saw today - really brave, really hard at it and seems to have natural defensive instincts....always gets a fist in or makes that little bit of body contact to get his opponent of balance. Will be a good player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was his only bad moment. Otherwise outstanding today.
Dodo special.
If I'm being picky he sometimes chose to mark when it was clearly a spoiling moment. However he and Harts are building a great chemistry.

Knew that you'd be all over it, as he's finally turned the ball over.

;)
He turns it over most games when he doesn't do the "Long, down the line" mantra.

He reminds me a fair bit of Fletcher without the elite kicking. He's got great agility and he just does smart things defensively and plays with real intent. I'd be surprised if he doesn't make it as a player. Think he could play some games at AFL level from next year and would not be embarrassed. Though it will be hard for him to get a game with the amount of players in front of him.

images

I really think Margaret will have a bit of a breakout year in 2019. Reads the play well, courageous and good hands. Surely will play a few senior games

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He's behind 5 others for key defensive spots. He's promising but * you overrate him.

Also please stop calling him that terrible nickname.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back