Traded #30: Brandon Zerk-Thatcher - 🚨 traded to the Pear, thanks for your service

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope we at least give him a half in JLT2. He's a very smart player that I could see in a long term partnership with Francis. I also see him as the heir apparent to Hooker in due course (not necessarily this year).

That’s not a great endorsement, quick to forget the flack he copped early in his career :p

tenor.gif

Perpetually erect.

Was seriously hoping we'd move to sign him up sooner rather than later!
I think he should have been given a run in the first JLT game, if he is our long term defender i could think of no better time to give him a small taste like we did for Draper and Ham last night.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Margaret is a big chance to play - they would not have named him if he wasn’t in the mix.
Let’s go Margaret let’s go!
Let’s go Margaret let’s go!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon it would be a clever move to play Zerk - has good synergy with Ridley and Francis through the VFL.

Edit: also the fact hes a solid choice as a 1 on 1 lieu of Hooksy

Agree with this - Margaret can play centre half back with Francis next to him, Hurley and Ambrose on the last line of defence & McKenna and saad to run the ball out. Structurally looks good and frees up Brown to play forward which we need

Agree with this - Margaret can play centre half back with Francis next to him, Hurley and Ambrose on the last line of defence & McKenna and saad to run the ball out. Structurally looks good and frees up Brown to play forward which we need

Brown is going to play forward anyway, they are just playing silly buggers naming him in defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back