Why are we still ruled by the British Royals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Why is Elizabeth Windsor (Queen), still our head of state? I hear she's a drunk, voted for Brexit and likes being the Queen of many countries.But there's more, the rest of the campaigners.Sure Charles has more than just big ears and a big nose but should he be our head of state? images (91).jpeg

Why is Elizabeth Windsor (Queen), still our head of state? I hear she's a drunk, voted for Brexit and likes being the Queen of many countries.But there's more, the rest of the campaigners.Sure Charles has more than just big ears and a big nose but should he be our head of state? View attachment 610350

All the good people voted for Brexit. :)

Why is Elizabeth Windsor (Queen), still our head of state? I hear she's a drunk, voted for Brexit and likes being the Queen of many countries.But there's more, the rest of the campaigners.Sure Charles has more than just big ears and a big nose but should he be our head of state? View attachment 610350

We are not ruled by the British Royals, its worse than that, we are ruled by a bunch of crooks who get replaced every so often by another bunch of crooks, and its all our (the voters) fault.

and in addition, dont dis the Queen.
be-aware-she-can-move-in-any-direction-checkmate-37984632.png

• Banned
We are not ruled by the British Royals, its worse than that, we are ruled by a bunch of crooks who get replaced every so often by another bunch of crooks, and its all our (the voters) fault.

and in addition, dont dis the Queen.
View attachment 610490
The Queen is little more than a grizzled up douchebag perpetuating the British class system ,call me crazy but I'd prefer an aussie as head of state.

The Queen is little more than a grizzled up douchebag perpetuating the British class system ,call me crazy but I'd prefer an aussie as head of state.

I disagree, and most people who say that have NFI of the benefits (and moola) they bring into the UK economy.

Anyhow, yes you are crazy, imagine if we had an aussie President, we are so dumb as a voting nation we'd probably end up with someone worse than Trump.

I disagree, and most people who say that have NFI of the benefits (and moola) they bring into the UK economy.

Anyhow, yes you are crazy, imagine if we had an aussie President, we are so dumb as a voting nation we'd probably end up with someone worse than Trump.
Fair Dinkum mate ,you call yourself an Aussie but you want a British tourist attraction to have the power to sack our prime minister! Treasonous to your own country, are you secretly working as a spy for her royal majesty? Maybe you should go and live in England and attend royal functions so you can catch a glimpse of the pageantry and glory, and bask in the common decency of the royals as they perform their arduous duties on yachts all around the world.

As if that would ever happen again, we'd need a corrupt opposition and a dodgy Governor General...oh wait...

but I'll play along.

So fast forward a few years, Australia is going to become a republic 27th August 2023, which is a significant date and will become the New Australia Day. If you dont like that date give yourself an uppercut.

We are going to annex New Zealand due to them having better politicians and better quality lamb.

But we have to vote for a President as new head of state.

Who's your candidate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As if that would ever happen again, we'd need a corrupt opposition and a dodgy Governor General...oh wait...

but I'll play along.

So fast forward a few years, Australia is going to become a republic 27th August 2023, which is a significant date and will become the New Australia Day. If you dont like that date give yourself an uppercut.

We are7 going to annex New Zealand due to them having better politicians and better quality lamb.

But we have to vote for a President as new head of state.

Who's your candidate
Make it a lifelong Scientist who has done some significant research..Someone who has contributed to society and is not attatched to a lobby group. There's not one ex-sportsman I can think of who would be appropriate but anyone but the royals mate.

Make it a lifelong Scientist who has done some significant research..Someone who has contributed to society and is not attatched to a lobby group. There's not one ex-sportsman I can think of who would be appropriate but anyone but the royals mate.
theres actually a few good candidates up for Australian of the Year (excluding Michael long). Whoever gets the gong could be President, and Australia Day is changed to 27th August.

Bernardi is a filthy piece of tow rag that should have been flushed years ago.Another hypocrite christian, we have too many of them ,from the PM down.I wouldn't be surprised if photos emerge of Bernardi and George Christianson with oranges stuck up their arses,plastic bags over their heads and flogging off while getting pleasured by Thai ladyboys.

Bernardi is a filthy piece of tow rag that should have been flushed years ago.Another hypocrite christian, we have too many of them ,from the PM down.I wouldn't be surprised if photos emerge of Bernardi and George Christianson with oranges stuck up their arses,plastic bags over their heads and flogging off while getting pleasured by Thai ladyboys.

You need to stop being so hateful and discriminatory towards christians

Why are you excluding Michael Long is that the Milo Yiannopoulos coming out in you?
?? first I'm a british spy now I'm some Greek person?

No I'm Excluding Michael Long due to his violent past, plus Essenscum*

Oh for sure, research Scientists are known for their people skills which will resonate with voters in a popular vote presidential election. :$

?? first I'm a british spy now I'm some Greek person?

No I'm Excluding Michael Long due to his violent past, plus Essenscum*
You must have dirt on every indiginous player of all time .

Shorten is a rapist and he's going to be the next PM, whats your point?
Lol , a bit much mate, I'm no Shorten fan anyway.That's where you guys are a bit muddled,you don't have any ideas or plans and your ideas are just the opposite of what Bill Shorten says.Maybe come up with an idea yourself before Bill Shorten does.

Oh for sure, research Scientists are known for their people skills which will resonate with voters in a popular vote presidential election. :$
It's a ceremonial role and should go to a respected figure, who would you pick?, Bronwyn Bishop perhaps lol lol

Almost right. George enjoys the company of filipino ladyboys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back