Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 1: Sin City Swamprats vs Roys FFC @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I forgot you played for the Roy's 3KZ is Football! Are your qooty skills better than your werewolf game? ;)
Won more games as a Roy, but I am multitalented and a handy Werewolf player. s**t Mod though.

One thing that helps me is that I’ve left the previous set up in place, connected only to my 24V DC fridge. With only me here, as you’ve said, I’ve been told that I should be fine even in winter. I do make sure I run up the generator every few weeks, and can easily swap it to either circuit.

Our area was part of a few spots that had blackouts a few weeks back. Thankfully we had enough power through the 4kw system to keep the evap cooler going. The new place from all reports had power cut as well but I will be able to say FU power grid I fill find my own power via the solar / battery set up or the generator. The new system at the new farm is 10kw with 40 odd panels on the house and the two sheds closest to the house. I will have 1 shed still connected to the grid plus the house for now.

I'm excited every week then
Me too
old-man-boner-o.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back