Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man, that was a quick turnaround.

I have a feeling the reporting was a bit off tbh. First he had his spleen removed and was in a stable condition, then he might have had severe brain damage and finally he is expected to make a full recovery.

Not trying to make light of the situation and there’s every chance his condition could have changed rapidly. Perhaps rather than chasing a headline the HS could have just waited a bit to report rather than change the story 3 times in 24 hours.

I have a feeling the reporting was a bit off tbh. First he had his spleen removed and was in a stable condition, then he might have had severe brain damage and finally he is expected to make a full recovery.

Not trying to make light of the situation and there’s every chance his condition could have changed rapidly. Perhaps rather than chasing a headline the HS could have just waited a bit to report rather than change the story 3 times in 24 hours.
Let's face it, they probably saw induced coma and thought he was cooked.

Let's face it, they probably saw induced coma and thought he was cooked.

It shouldn't be about what they think, it should be about the facts. Sadly it's about getting the story out there first regardless of the accuracy of the reports.

Anyone who reads the HS deserves misinformation. I just wish they wouldn’t then pass on that misinformation as if it were information.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re less than 12 hours from the opener and I just learned Maverick Weller plays for Richmond.

Expecting top 10 bnf finish, he might be the most Richmond player in the AFL

We’re less than 12 hours from the opener and I just learned Maverick Weller plays for Richmond.

Expecting top 10 bnf finish, he might be the most Richmond player in the AFL
I snorted, I completely forgot too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back