Vents and Regrets Thread 2019 Edition

Shannon Hurn

• H2TYW was right and I'm a smart Kent for not listening to him but now feel silly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balta at F6

giphy.gif

1. Biggest advocate for Boak on here all preseason...

... end up taking him out in the final week before season starts

2. Balta on field. Drew on the bench

3. Last minute captain change of Macrae to Gawn

4. Starting Grundy, Gawn, Danger and Oliver (and Macrae and Cripps), way too expensive to start all of them

And with that 2019 is all over for me! Thank * I didn't do any cash leagues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to BigFooty :$

My number 1 rule next year is to not get sucked into the hype about player 'x'.
There's also the push against certain players. Like Worpel only being a 2nd year player and not being fit enough to battle it out in the middle vs big bodies week in, week out.

If you participate on this board then it's inevitable you're going to listen to group-think, it's all part of it.

Love you kents

Neither 1 of Berry or McCluggage not being able to be selected as a forward. s**t me 3 months ago and shits me now. I'm sure that in their rotations at least one would have spent enough time up forward. * you CD you campaigners.

Listening to the s**t that coaches speak during the preseason.

Andrews and Sicily as swingmen? Please. 99% defence for them, they are AA calibre defenders. Didn't listen in the end re: Andrews but didn't trust Clarko to not try weird things. May get thrown forward when absolutely nothing to lose but I think it's obvious that clearly Sicily does his best work down back and Gunston up forward and you still get 4 points for a win regardless of creativity. It's not Olympic diving ffs with more points for difficulty.
If Fagan does try Andrews up forward for extended periods of time may as well shut up shop for footy in QLD because clearly there is a mole trying to take the clubs down from the inside. * me he is Rance/McGovern like at just over 22 years old.

Whitfield playing as a forward is another shithouse experiment floated. Why on earth you would do that I do not know. I`ve taken him because I think his best spot is a wing and he can average 100 there. But now I`ve had.my rant about it he probably will shafted into the forward flank role. A position made for mid to late draft picks who will keep the ball in the 50 not your rolls royce elite kicking and running pick 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back