Game Day Adelaide v Hawks on the fork - Adelaide Oval, 4:05pm Sat March 23

Winning Margin for the Game?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, but they didn’t and that gave US the chance. It was there to be won.
Heard that a lot of times when we miss out with our late little run. We weren't winning it. It was a fleeting little rush. Doesn't really matter either, we asked for and got what should have happened with our disinterest etc.

can we please used hawthorn's selection as well as port's selection to realise that giving others a chance instead of selecting the same disappointments and losers isnt the worst thing in the world? how many times must the club be burnt by those who have repeatedly shown they arent good enough?
MacKay was half decent today imo, not bad considering he hasn’t even played a game this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That lightning bolt sign = plan B?

Finally. That was our best 90 seconds of the match.

And who says cult style predictive programming hasn't got its place in AFL pre-season training.
It looked like our 2017 plan A.

Don I have a really good idea for you.

So, just wondering what excuse the excuse making players will be latching ono this year??

Camp to rough again for their poor little souls?

Let's not wait until week 10 to hear that something disagreed with them in the build up to the regular season like last year's team did.

Garbage effort garbage result,

But I am sure it was because someone made them run to much in the preseason

:mad::mad:

I’m coming down with the kids. Lads now, 11 & 13. For a mates 50th. We’re going to come a few days early to catch the Geelong game. I really hope we can find something this time as I am hard pressed getting my Qld born boys into the Crows if we keep losing every time I take them to a game. I really don’t want to have to revert to taking them to see the s**t teams for them to see a win.

That's on him now, if he had some balls to make some tough calls he could have whoever he wants as assistant.

For him to persist with our same midfield coaches says a lot about Pyle.

Campo has 'special' relationships with certain board members, pykie couldnt get rid of him even if he wanted to.

Its only round 1 but lets put the blame on the selections and recruiting. We are playing to many in the twilight of their careers. We gave up 2 first rounders expecting a 21 yo Gibbs. A bit early but we did not use our 3 first rounders to advantage. Port got rid of some dead wood and ended up with 5 first game players of quality. Jones will be good but somehow PA picks look better. W gave up our next pick 3 on a speculative Carlton pick. We picked up Galluci a few years back ahead of PA's Marshall and SPP. both of them are regulars. Menzel was give up for an early 2nd and player. Loss again. Were is our future at the moment.

Its only round 1 but lets put the blame on the selections and recruiting. We are playing to many in the twilight of their careers. We gave up 2 first rounders expecting a 21 yo Gibbs. A bit early but we did not use our 3 first rounders to advantage. Port got rid of some dead wood and ended up with 5 first game players of quality. Jones will be good but somehow PA picks look better. W gave up our next pick 3 on a speculative Carlton pick. We picked up Galluci a few years back ahead of PA's Marshall and SPP. both of them are regulars. Menzel was give up for an early 2nd and player. Loss again. Were is our future at the moment.
Are you kidding? Our recruiting is the least of our problems.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back