Preview Changes: R2 vs Richmond, Saturday March 25, 4.05pm ACDT @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to persist with some of our younger players, and the cupboard is quite bare for key areas (midfield)

Out: Himmelberg, Smith, McAdam (suspension)
In: Thilthorpe, Parnell, Taylor

Laird needs a rocket, ROB needs a rocket

Have to persist with some of our younger players, and the cupboard is quite bare for key areas (midfield)

Out: Himmelberg, Smith, McAdam (suspension)
In: Thilthorpe, Parnell, Taylor

Laird needs a rocket, ROB needs a rocket
I was trying to rack my brain as to who to bring in for Smith but Parnell was sitting right there.

Simple easy make the three changes and see what the tigers do to us.

Two changes for me, but I haven't watched the SANFL trial match yet (which may see Taylor also come into contention):

Out: Himmelberg and McAdam (susp)

In: Thilthorpe and Gollant.

Weird match, and one I don't think you throw the baby out of the bathwater with. Himm for Thilthorpe is just correcting a mistake that never should have happened, and McAdam for Gollant is tribunal related.

We have to be honest, no amount of changes to that squad would stop today. Our midfield is the worst in the comp and will be for a long time. We are not setup to beat teams like GWS in the middle and we haven't drafted to do this. It doesn't matter if we have the best forwards in the comp if we can't win a centre clearance.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown came on for a quarter and a half for a whole one disposal and 2 goals against. Don’t ever want to see him in the team again..

Out: McAdam, Himmelberg, Brown
In: Gollant, Thilthorpe, Inanimate Carbon Rod.

season 5 GIF

Thilthorpe for Himmelberg.

They won't drop RoB, but Thilthorpe needs to play. He will be our next lead Ruck and will be elite. Which will improve our midfield overall, from 2025.

But Thilthy needs to play that Ruck/Forward role till he forces RoB out.

Gollant for McAdam.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gollant in for McAdams (suspension)
Thilthorpe in for Himmelberg or ROB (we all know ROB will never be dropped)
Jones in for Brown (sub)
So many others deserve to be dropped

Remove this Banner Ad

Back