Preview Changes: R3 v Port Adelaide, Saturday April 1, 7.00pm ACDT at Adelaide Oval

When will the Crows win next?

• R3 vs Port Adelaide

• R4 vs Fremantle (H)

• R5 vs Carlton (H)

• R6 vs Hawthorn (A, Tasmania)

• R7 vs Collingwood (H)

• R8 vs Geelong (A, Kardina)

• R9 vs St Kilda (H)

• R10 vs Western Bulldogs (A, Ballarat)

• R11 vs Brisbane (H)

• R12 vs Gold Coast (A, NT)

• R13 vs West Coast (H)

• R15 vs Collingwood (A, MCG)

• R16 vs North Melbourne (H)

• R17 vs Essendon (A, Marvel)

• R18 vs GWS (H)

• R19 vs Melbourne (A, MCG)

• R20 vs Port Adelaide

• R21 vs Gold Coast (H)

• R22 vs Brisbane (A, Gabba)

• R23 vs Sydney (H)

• R24 vs West Coast (A, Perth)

• Winless Season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Topical...

“I could have gone for more (money) definitely and for like four years.”

After meeting with Port Adelaide secretly during the season, Bernie contemplated joining the cross-town rivals.

“He [Bernie’s Dad] just goes ‘s**t that’s good money!'”

“I don’t know if I could play in front of tarps!”

That's our Bernie! :mask:

you obviously haven't been on the collinwood board. quite a few were pumping Billy up in pre-season
Collingwood fans are a bit slow on the uptake, give it a couple more weeks.

Billy has the potential to be a pretty average Key Defender. Unfortunately we could really use a pretty average Key Defender at the moment.

Collingwood fans are a bit slow on the uptake, give it a couple more weeks.

Billy has the potential to be a pretty average Key Defender. Unfortunately we could really use a pretty average Key Defender at the moment.
I still think Billy will hurt. We could of got rid or Murphy or McHenry and it wouldn't have mattered. Billy wil do well at Collingwood

Looks like the bookies have mispriced the crows. Powaa are favourites at 1.43(too short) but they have us at 2.85 for the win. Showdowns are still 50/50 games. I dont think powaa are that much better than us.

Won 5 of the last 6 and looked far better than us.
Not last week, they got pumped. The loss of Fogarty hurts along with McAdam and Worrell but we haven't played well at all the last two games. Eventually we will find some form. Powaa will finish around 12th.

I saw a sign at TT Plaza today. A good omen. A crow in the carpark kept saying f'Ark Port f'Ark Port. At least that's what it sounded like. ;)
Lol, I was at TTP for lunch today too at the Vietnamese restaurant. Yummy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same as Hugh Greenwood. Happy to stay if we matched the 4 year deals they were offered. We wouldn't, so they left.
Incorrect the Dogs offered up way more $$$$'s and 4 years which we weren't prepared to do at his age, only thing he was disenchanted with was his pay packet and contract offer we tabled.

* Edited

Ha ha ha ha... Same as McGovern and Cameron and Keath and Greenwood and Atkins and Betts and Sauce and Hartigan and Lever.

We just didn't want to keep the 2017 grand final side together. Even though it was younger than Richmonds that went on to win another 2 flags.

Parnell? His involvement has been to get concussion.

Brown barely counts.

Hinge is playing one of the easiest roles in the side and making it look hard. Yes he can deliver a pass but without a sound footy brain between the ears he won't make it to the echelons we need.

Smith and Sloane need to go you will get no argument from me. I said bottom 6 not 2.

Players collected off the delisted pile always have significant flaws. They can certainly have positive attributes, but unless they’re on that pile for disciplinary reasons, there’s no hope that they are anything more then C grade players in a competitive 22.

Last edited:
Looks like the bookies have mispriced the crows. Powaa are favourites at 1.43(too short) but they have us at 2.85 for the win. Showdowns are still 50/50 games. I dont think powaa are that much better than us.

Pies might be a great side but if Port were serious about contending, you don’t get done like that. A win wouldn’t surprise at all. Nor would a thrashing. +10 to -75 is the spread.

Ha ha ha ha... Same as McGovern and Cameron and Keath and Greenwood and Atkins and Betts and Sauce and Hartigan and Lever.

We just didn't want to keep the 2017 grand final side together. Even though it was younger than Richmonds that went on to win another 2 flags.
We were actually older just so you know.. 25yrs 340 days vs 25 years 43 days. That list had hit its peak and our recruiting didn't give us much chance to rejuvenate

We were actually older just so you know.. 25yrs 340 days vs 25 years 43 days. That list had hit its peak and our recruiting didn't give us much chance to rejuvenate

Ahh true. We were a few months older and 4 games of experience for that Grand Final game.

In truth though - we were missing 25yr old Brodie Smith, 22 year old Mitch McGovern and still had Keath/Milera in the wings. We were primed for an extended and built to compete.

Edit - Our list average age was the same as Richmond 24.0 and our list average games were 7th oldest (Richmond was 6th).

Back