Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrambled eggs.

I made them like most people, high heat, pour in already scrambled eggs, stir quickly, bang done.

Then I found a gordon ramsay video on how to do them. I didn't follow his method exactly (no creme fraiche, no taking the pan off and on) but by cooking them at a low heat and stirring continuously, it really made them so much better.

Scrambled eggs.

I made them like most people, high heat, pour in already scrambled eggs, stir quickly, bang done.

Then I found a gordon ramsay video on how to do them. I didn't follow his method exactly (no creme fraiche, no taking the pan off and on) but by cooking them at a low heat and stirring continuously, it really made them so much better.
The only way to do it mate!

We had scrambled eggs this morning too. Delicious.

Scrambled eggs.

His scrambled eggs look disgusting. The eggs don't even look like they are cooked. I've made some of his recipes before and they have been good but his eggs are the one thing I'll never make.

His scrambled eggs look disgusting. The eggs don't even look like they are cooked. I've made some of his recipes before and they have been good but his eggs are the one thing I'll never make.

I didn't follow it exact. He takes the eggs off the heat pretty early and then just cooks them with the residual heat from the pan, if you just turn down the heat and keep them on a bit longer then you get a nicer texture. Pretty much what you'd get at a cafe.

My son couldn’t say his the l letter. Instead he would use the c letter. He used to tell everyone his name was cocky . Hahaaaa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week of work, and it's not a full one, for four weeks.

Me too! Finish on Thursday. Flying down to Melbourne on Friday to see the mighty Dons destroy the Dees. Fly out to Europe on Saturday. Back day before Anzac Day. BF meet up before watching the mighty Dons destroy the Pies with Shell, and anyone else crazy enough to brave meeting me.

Me too! Finish on Thursday. Flying down to Melbourne on Friday to see the mighty Dons destroy the Dees. Fly out to Europe on Saturday. Back day before Anzac Day. BF meet up before watching the mighty Dons destroy the Pies with Shell, and anyone else crazy enough to brave meeting me.
Ha, mine varies slightly.

Knock off Thursday, last minute wedding stuff on Friday. Wedding Saturday. Fly out for our honeymoon on Sunday - San Fran, Vegas, Chicago, Niagara, Boston, NYC. Back May 2nd. Back to work May 6th.

So excited.

Ha, mine varies slightly.

Knock off Thursday, last minute wedding stuff on Friday. Wedding Saturday. Fly out for our honeymoon on Sunday - San Fran, Vegas, Chicago, Niagara, Boston, NYC. Back May 2nd. Back to work May 6th.

So excited.

How many days in NY? I know you love that place :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back