Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see you've moved on from extolling one conspiracy theory a day to three a day.
Let me know when the spaceship lands! ;)
Holy * i just saw this post, how ya going Woody. Looks like i am still pissing you off, excellent. :D Spaceship is fine by the way, maybe tell me who you really are and you can have a ride in it sometime.

My god man, the gws player did nothing ? Why are you underselling what the GWS actually said ? He stated that he intentionally went to block Dusty, he intentionally did it to bump and be annoying as the whole team was instructed. Why are you ignoring that ? If he had not of intentionally go to block dusty, Martin would not have thrown the elbow......stunned you cant see that simple fact.

Because it’s irrelevant. Provocation is not a defence and the only aspect of the MRO charge the club appealed on was impact.

Are you seriously suggesting that’s it ok to throw elbows off the ball because of some annoying behaviour?

Because it’s irrelevant. Provocation is not a defence and the only aspect of the MRO charge the club appealed on was impact.

Are you seriously suggesting that’s it ok to throw elbows off the ball because of some annoying behaviour?

When did I say it was ok? Dusty should have got a week as per how others have been treated prior. Was Dusty action worse then Mitchell that won a brownlow last year? Was cunningtons worse then Dusty, a closed fist in the guts off the ball?

How the fcuk does the below not constitute a free kick? They're looking in the distance so it's not like the ball is a metre away. If this was going on all day, then I can't believe that Dusty didn't clock that dud. 1 free kick for the year. FMD.

View attachment 651665

Dusty is expected to be able to beat this stuff on his own while remaining within the rules of the game....

Dusty is expected to be able to beat this stuff on his own while remaining within the rules of the game....
Why is he?!? Special behaviour from Dusty?! when the rules are broken by the oppo not playing within the rules of the game and illegally tackling him?!?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK so Dusty accidentally landed a hit on the guys head. But all acknowledge it was accidental. Dusty needs to learn to hit downwards rather than upwards.

Anyway, hopefully he'll get his head right and off we go with some vintage Dusty fighting his way back into the team following Caddyshack, Ross Rover Fever and Shy Shai tearing Port apart.

When did I say it was ok? Dusty should have got a week as per how others have been treated prior. Was Dusty action worse then Mitchell that won a brownlow last year? Was cunningtons worse then Dusty, a closed fist in the guts off the ball?

I said he should have got a week also so I don’t know why you have a problem with me saying that.

What I sound like Nafan ?

Piss off back to your own board.

Dusty was going back into position, the gws player decides to step in his way to harrass. Dusty 100% means to elbow him in the shoulder, hits the shoulder but the GWS player if you actually watch the vision drops his knees and the blow rides up. It was low impact and intentional so Dusty deserved a week for it. What makes me laugh is minnows in the afl and like you just are hanging to crucify the bloke and literarly make s**t up like he coldly coward punched him. The afl made up rules on the fly, rules they have not applied to anyone before.

Here is the thing, cox saw grimes, intentionally stepped into grimes line and braced with an elbow raised, actually dropped grimes to the ground, the blow was more severe then dusty but cox gets off because the medical was fine....what happened to the "potential" to cause injury ?

Double standards muppet
Christ, ppl STILL believing Cox hit Grimes with a RAISED ELBOW/FOREARM....?

....is the Earth still flat ?

FISNQ2Q.gif

So Dusty has copped a $7500 fine for his gestures with $5k of it suspended. #dustygate has now ended. Let’s get on with footy now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christ, ppl STILL believing Cox hit Grimes with a RAISED ELBOW/FOREARM....?

....is the Earth still flat ?

FISNQ2Q.gif
No, impact was not with a raised elbow/forearm - however:

It's funny watching that - so many were claiming Cox was watching the ball - heading to the goal square expecting the ball to go there and the impact was accidental. Lol.
Ball is kicked - Cox sees it is going over his left shoulder a fair distance, then looks at Grimes and decides to block him.
Impact shook Grimes up - if you watch carefully Coxs shoulder gets Grimes on the chin, right cheek - by any definition that is deliberate, high and off the ball.

Whether or not it warranted just the fine or 1 week holiday I will leave up to others to debate (although we should just stop)

I was most pissed off Grimes did not get the free kick like he should have.
Would have meant we would have cleared the area and Grimes would not have been in the pocket half a minute later, tackling Elliot late and getting him high!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back