Which player traded in 2018 is having the biggest influence at their new club

Which traded player is having the biggest influence at their new club?

• Lincoln McCarthy (Brisbane)

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Mitch McGovern (Carlton)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Jared Polec (North Melbourne)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Jasper Pittard (North Melbourne)

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Gary Rohan (Geelong)

Votes: 16 7.4%
  • Tom Hickey (West Coast)

• Marcus Adams (Brisbane)

• Dylan Shiel (Essendon)

Votes: 54 25.1%
  • Dom Tyson (North Melbourne)

• Dayne Beams (Collingwood)

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Sam Lloyd (Western Bulldogs)

• Aaron Hall (North Melbourne)

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Jack Scrimshaw (Hawthorn)

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • Tom Scully (Hawthorn)

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Taylor Duryea (Western Bulldogs)

• Chad Wingard (Hawthorn)

• Lachie Neale (Brisbane)

Votes: 120 55.8%
  • Jessie Hogan (Fremantle)

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Rory Lobb (Fremantle)

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Steven May (Melbourne)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Kade Kolodjashnij (Melbourne)

• Jack Hombsch (Gold Coast)

Votes: 9 4.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There are probably people that have seen 0 Brisbane games, don't play supercoach/AFL fantasy etc and mostly just watch their own team play and maybe a Friday night game or 2. Also Neale was pretty far down the poll list.
Maybe I should’ve worded my post better. My point is Neale has been the best trade recruit. I couldn’t accept any arguments that suggest otherwise.

Should have just added Wingard in there and proclaimed Hawthorn have the top 3. Because, you know, Hawthorn are the best ever at everything!!
Someone can’t read the thread title.

Neale and Shiel probably the two most notable.

Think Newman has been good for Carlton, along with Hombsch and Roughead at their respective clubs, McCarthy seems to be doing well for Brisbane but has dropped off with the teams performance.

McCarthy has had a huge impact - totally unexpected,but yes down for the past two weeks. Perhaps trying to do too much, needs to get back to basics

Rohan good value for Cats so far. 11 goals in 4 games for pick 61.
Pretty much a straight swap for Menzel, everyone (myself included) thought we got ripped at the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes you feel like coaches just seem to really dislike a certain type of player. Newman always looked good when I saw him at Sydney but it was clear that Longmire wasn't as impressed. I'm sure every club has had one or two like that at some point. I know Essendon had Bachar Houli ages ago and the fans thought he was great but Knights was not a fan. We all know how that one ended up.
Same with Carlton and Grigg. Got him in straight swap for Andrew Collins, who only played a game or two with them before being delisted. Meanwhile Grigg has given us outstanding service

Have a look on their board.... They are glad they didn't get him..... They got the best three trades ever... Scully, Wingard and scrimshaw!!

All outstanding today by the way...
Yeah mate we get it, you hate Hawthorn.

Scrimshaw has been a great get though. A young player who has fitted in seamlessly and is really impressive for a young player.

Scully a little up and down so far (expected coming off an injury) exceeded expectations so far.

Deserve to be mentioned alongside some of the other good recruits from the off season.

Scrimshaw has been a great get though. A young player who has fitted in seamlessly and is really impressive for a young player.

Scully a little up and down so far (expected coming off an injury) exceeded expectations so far.

Deserve to be mentioned alongside some of the other good recruits from the off season.
Bigfooty's version of Catman.

Reasoning?

Shiel and Neale would be top 3 in their clubs B&F's, possibly leading both of them.
Scrimshaw and Scully wouldn't be close at the hawks.

Good value for money, yes. But impacts on the side is vastly different.

Reasoning?

Shiel and Neale would be top 3 in their clubs B&F's, possibly leading both of them.

Yeah and i would have them 1 and 2 so far this season, by that logic though no one outside of Neale should be mentioned because he is clearly number 1 at this stage.

Reasoning?

The thread is about which new players are having an impact at their new club. Scrimshaw and Scully are undoubtedly having an impact....no one has said that they're having the most impact of all clubs.

Back