FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chernobly is even better 2nd time round and I rarely watch anything twice anymore.

What we do in the Shadows.

An american version of the mockumentary from NZ about a bunch of vampires sharing a house. Normally steer clear of American remakes but this is brilliant. Matt Berry is one of the vampires and one episode has a heap of cameos (including Wesley Snipes skyping in).

Written by one of the Chonchords among others. Excellent show.

Korey Wise’s storyline was by far the strongest and incredibly well performed by the actor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finished this last night - yes - blood boiling. Particularly what they did to Korey Wise, poor soul. Was glad to read that the prosecutor for the case (who is now a novelist - has been dropped by her publisher).

Watching the new series of Slasher, and just got hooked on this Stan show, iZombie. Bit goofy but have been playing a ton of Days Gone on PS4 so the zombie fever is high :p

Finished this last night - yes - blood boiling. Particularly what they did to Korey Wise, poor soul. Was glad to read that the prosecutor for the case (who is now a novelist - has been dropped by her publisher).

She’s apparently come out and said everything about her is fabricated or to those lines

Ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grand Hotel
Based off a Spanish show, with Italian, German, Mexican and Egyptian remakes already made

It’s a soapy drama. Thought some on here may like it, though wasn’t sure where to post about it.

First episode came out yesterday. Not something I’d wouldn’t watch, but would peak others interest.

Watching Nicolas Refn's Amazon series Too Old To Die Young. Have come across someone describing it as Twin Peaks x Mexican Soprano's and despite the weird comparison it's reasonably apt.

I'm amped for Too Old to Die Young, but seeing some pretty scathing reviews around.

I haven’t delved too deep in reviews, but I think Nicolas Refn will always have his harsh critics.

You either hate or like his large body of work. His stuff can be a bit pretentious or overly self indulgent? But s’all good.

So many quality TV series dropping in the past week,

Jett, Euphoria, Yellowstone, Too Old to Die Young, Swamp Thing .. Stranger Things soon.

So many quality TV series dropping in the past week,

Jett, Euphoria, Yellowstone, Too Old to Die Young, Swamp Thing .. Stranger Things soon.
Yellowstone looks interesting but i'll give the rest of them a miss (until Stranger Things)
i've still got to get through When They See Us, Jessica Jones s3, Barry s2, The Virtues and Year of the Rabbit.

of course all of this is just to pass the time until August 30 and The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back