Opinion Gil and Steve are wankas - opposition supporters welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't get a ride on Chitty due to the dress code :) .

View attachment 695975

Just remember, you need patches on the elbow of the tweed jacket, and your pipe must be made of elephant tusk. Very important that rule.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Just remember, you need patches on the elbow of the tweed jacket, and your pipe must be made of elephant tusk. Very important that rule.

Or a pipe made from Meerschaum even better! Save the Elephants!
And the tweed jacket with faux leather elbow patches! Save the Animals!

pipe.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant, someone has finally had a gut full of Hutchison & his corporate cronies and done football a massive service:

Difference is the AFL umpires are getting paid handsomely and since umpiring is still part time, they spend stuff all time working on the ones they get wrong. If this was made a full time gig and they were made accountable for mistakes in the media the same way players are, then I’d be far less annoyed by the clear errors.

I'm not gunna defend AFL umpires more than I have already, but I will ask if you're completely sure that you know 100% of the rules and interpretations this year?

I'm pretty confident that you know your stuff and that these would have been clear errors last year, or the year before. But did you read the changes in interpretation for this year or are you using your 2017 brain to decide some 2019 decisions are wrong?

I'm reasonable. Point me to the game and time of these clear errors and point to the 2019 rule that demonstrates the umpire got it wrong. If you can do that, I'll accept it happily. (No need to point me to the goal post climbing. I'll accept that as a howler with the demonstration.)

I'd suggest there's less than one howler a game and it's just that noone knows what the rules are anymore -> frustrated fans -> crowd violence -> behaviour awareness officers -> I'm not watching another neutral game this year. Well done, Hocking. Growing the game by shedding supporters.

I'm not gunna defend AFL umpires more than I have already, but I will ask if you're completely sure that you know 100% of the rules and interpretations this year?

I'm pretty confident that you know your stuff and that these would have been clear errors last year, or the year before. But did you read the changes in interpretation for this year or are you using your 2017 brain to decide some 2019 decisions are wrong?

I'm reasonable. Point me to the game and time of these clear errors and point to the 2019 rule that demonstrates the umpire got it wrong. If you can do that, I'll accept it happily. (No need to point me to the goal post climbing. I'll accept that as a howler with the demonstration.)

I'd suggest there's less than one howler a game and it's just that noone knows what the rules are anymore -> frustrated fans -> crowd violence -> behaviour awareness officers -> I'm not watching another neutral game this year. Well done, Hocking. Growing the game by shedding supporters.

Take it to the umpires thread, we are over your apologies, we want to rant

Didn't even know there was a game on last night. Totally tuned out unless Tigers are playing, zero interest. Used to watch most night fta games. Haven't watched a neutral game in weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't even know there was a game on last night. Totally tuned out unless Tigers are playing, zero interest. Used to watch most night fta games. Haven't watched a neutral game in weeks.
Flicked over while watching the cricket... immediately, two dodgy free kicks to the Eagles.

He was a chronic stager. And a cheap shot cat.

I never booed the guy - I don’t boo the players just a few non swear sledges - but when Goodes was being booed it was my interpretation he was being booed for being a stager and a cheap shot artist. Viewed with same sort of disdain that Joel Shrugwood receives in other words.
Just saw the Andrew Bolt vid where he also calls BS on the pop Media's racism take of the Goodes 'saga'...goes for about 7 mins but he gets it.

Or a pipe made from Meerschaum even better! Save the Elephants!
And the tweed jacket with faux leather elbow patches! Save the Animals!

View attachment 696016

You realise the seat covers are made from authentic baby seal fur yeah? That’s not how Gil and i roll in the “bang bang” mobile.

Brilliant, someone has finally had a gut full of Hutchison & his corporate cronies and done football a massive service:

Snake, where were you today.........

Just saw the Andrew Bolt vid where he also calls BS on the pop Media's racism take of the Goodes 'saga'...goes for about 7 mins but he gets it.
Funny. Of the people that I know that follow footy, those that I have heard making even the mildest racist remark have all said that booing Goodes was not racist when asked. However, most of the ones that I have never heard making any racist remarks said that it seemed to them that the booing of Goodes was indeed racist when asked. I am not surprised that Bolt would say that the booing was not racist; he has form.

Funny. Of the people that I know that follow footy, those that I have heard making even the mildest racist remark have all said that booing Goodes was not racist when asked. However, most of the ones that I have never heard making any racist remarks said that it seemed to them that the booing of Goodes was indeed racist when asked. I am not surprised that Bolt would say that the booing was not racist; he has form.
Out of interest, are you in your 20's or younger?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back