Round 14 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guthrie with the worst 80+ in the history of DT and you will still complain. Out of all the players Geelong have, they end up putting Guthrie behind the ball in the last quarter when down 4 goals...you should be ashamed with how lucky you are
Of course Guth was moved back. He couldn't get near it in the mids. Hope he stays in defence getting cheap ball because he is not a good inside mid at all. Has good disposal which would be useful in defence

Guth beats Neale!

It’s actually incredible how I am right with our teams every single time and you’re wrong every time..the best ever is neale being 92 at 1/2 time. Guthrie 66 at 3/4 time and both finish on 104....tonight goes close with Guthrie being used as a half back...my team on paper is better than yours every week...yet somehow spuds like Guthrie outscore guys like neale.

It’s actually incredible how I am right with our teams every single time and you’re wrong every time..the best ever is neale being 92 at 1/2 time. Guthrie 66 at 3/4 time and both finish on 104....tonight goes close with Guthrie being used as a half back...my team on paper is better than yours every week...yet somehow spuds like Guthrie outscore guys like neale.
You've beaten me once in the last 8-9 weeks I think...maybe your team isn't actually better than mine. I've also copped a Sloane injury score and Rocky 3 missed weeks during that run. After a while you can't keep saying it's luck haha. I still expect you to storm home and beat me overall for the season.

Last edited:

18/1580 including my bottom 3

Should I expect Grundy, Dunkley and Macrae to outscore Clarke's 68 which is my 3rd worst score and add my Gawn loophole it would be

-32 -56 -68 + Gawn's 129

15/1553 +C is my realistic score

Extremely disappointing considering how high a scoring round round 12 was and this was supposed to be my strongest bye week, not enough high ceiling scores, too many 70-80 range scores, 2000 should've been gettable, 1850-1900 is probably what I'll get...

I should go up in the rankings, but not enough for my liking, plummeted from 700 to 1300 last week scoring a 1400 with 2-3 donuts

If I'm inside the top 700 then that's not too bad a result but 700-900 is meh, 900+ will be extremely disappointing

18/1580 including my bottom 3

Should I expect Grundy, Dunkley and Macrae to outscore Clarke's 68 which is my 3rd worst score and add my Gawn loophole it would be

-32 -56 -68 + Gawn's 129

15/1553 +C is my realistic score

Extremely disappointing considering how high a scoring round round 12 was and this was supposed to be my strongest bye week, not enough high ceiling scores, too many 70-80 range scores, 2000 should've been gettable, 1850-1900 is probably what I'll get...

I should go up in the rankings, but not enough for my liking, plummeted from 700 to 1300 last week scoring a 1400 with 2-3 donuts

If I'm inside the top 700 then that's not too bad a result but 700-900 is meh, 900+ will be extremely disappointing
that's a very good score this week, should get 1900. I also had a bad round 13 and this week is not going to make up for last week it seems...

Excluding my 3 dropped off scores I am at 14C/1408 with Grundy, Dunkley, Macrae and Crisp to come.
Need Crisp to have one of his huge games but his form has been terrible recently. Most likely I end up just over 1800 which is poor when fielding 21. Still hope that ends up 50 or so above par

After watching Duncan live, he's their outlet mark, and runs around doing what he likes.

He will be my Brayshaw to Duncan. After my Walsh to gaff.

Just had a look round the league's for something to do. There's some good POD's that are flying under the radar which guys have brought in. Some I haven't seen mentioned at all. Lycett is a ruc/fwd and was 468K before this round started. Would have been a great get as ruck cover at that price. Especially if he's gonna ruck solo.

Looks like Rocky will now have to return through the SANFL. So that's another week on the sidelines for him. Is there any end in sight for Rocky owners ??

Yep. He became Clayton Oliver this week.

Looks like Rocky will now have to return through the SANFL. So that's another week on the sidelines for him. Is there any end in sight for Rocky owners ??

He became jelly for me.

Burst me to trade out a 107 average but can't trust him or Hinkley. Wines back and Houston in the midfield we look better. And gray playing more mid is better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This makes me feel more relaxed about my Rocky to Crae trade yesterday. Was such a blow not having Rocky playing the last 2 bye rounds, don't think I can ever select him again now due to his constant injuries every year.

Daniel is in all the right places everytime someone butchers it falls straight into his hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back