List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently we are into Brad Hill as well as St Kilda and Geelong

I'll pass on St Kilda but if we can get Geelong for a second round pick I'd be happy.

I'd take him as a rookie, I'm pure talent he has more than anyone on our list but not a chance our club takes the risk. Hawthorn or Richmond might and will probably get a norm Smith out of him while we offer a 6 year deal to a 32 year old Mundy

Yeah i realise that but his manager said he won't be going back to hawthorn, so if you take that as gospel then they are out of the race.
I didn't hear the manager qoute. He would be huge.
Yes please.

But what would we have to give up?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
I see 3 scenarios

He left for 23 and so either our 2nd this year or
our first in 2021
Or our first this year and a pick back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't hear the manager qoute. He would be huge.

I see 3 scenarios

He left for 23 and so either our 2nd this year or
our first in 2021
Or our first this year and a pick back
I would be at loathe to give up our first this year, especially since it will most likely be a top 4 or 5 pick.

We haven't taken a first round pick since 2014, we need to cover what will be a big age hole in our list in the next few years imo

I would be at loathe to give up our first this year, especially since it will most likely be a top 4 or 5 pick.

We haven't taken a first round pick since 2014, we need to cover what will be a big age hole in our list in the next few years imo
Our 2nd feels like unders. Maybe our 2nd this year and next I dunno.

I don’t think we can trade our first this year.

We might be able to swap first rounders but I agree - we should definitely take our first to the draft this year.

Should be backing ourselves to turn him around, he is a talented player and whilst I don't think we should give up much he is certainly worth a shot.
Maybe two years ago we could 'back ourselves to turn him around', but the club ain't where it was. Need to face facts that we've got a senior coach who is a good chance of being sacked next year, a new and unimpressive CEO, and a whole lost of underperforming players. I hope Bennell gets a chance elsewhere and turns it around, but the club needs to get itself sorted internally like it was under PJ before we start picking up blokes that have a history of getting drunk at ressies games and haven't played footy for four years. Add bad press to the mix and things could go completely belly up.

Yes please.

But what would we have to give up?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
Pick from 22 of our indside mids to give Fyfe a hand. Mundy not getting any younger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back