No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike sheahan said joel selwood is player of the decade
Wtf

ablett or buddy surely

Haven't his top 50s always been intentionally inflammatory?

Haven't his top 50s always been intentionally inflammatory?

Too many Chardonnays or he has fell off his bike. Should not ride without a helmet Mike. Then again it could just be plain old senility like Malthouse and Sheedy before him. Starts to get embarrassing after a while. I'm retiring from Bigfooty after we win our next flag for the very same reason.

Goodes was a superstar this decade but not one of the very best. 2000s he’d be no 1 for me
Oh ok, so once it reached 2009, that was it, the superstardom just dropped away? Pretty unlucky for a guy that was Bob Skilton Medallist and All-Australian in 2011 and played on one leg in 2012 GF to not be one of the best and only a superstar!

Oh ok, so once it reached 2009, that was it, the superstardom just dropped away? Pretty unlucky for a guy that was Bob Skilton Medallist and All-Australian in 2011 and played on one leg in 2012 GF to not be one of the best and only a superstar!

He is one of the best ever and still a superstar in his very last year, but he retired in 2015. How can he be the best of the decade if he retired half way through it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is one of the best ever and still a superstar in his very last year, but he retired in 2015. How can he be the best of the decade if he retired half way through it?

Reminds me of those 'Best Television of the last century', in the 2000's when television wasn't around for half of it.

My level of indifference to the outcome of this game cannot be overstated.
If Eddie leaves sad tonight I'm ok with it, but I think enough bad losses this year and Kennett and Clarko will come to loggerheads at some point, which is a shitshow that I'm keen to watch unfold.

2011-19

he was average in 14 15 and retired for four of the seasons,

My level of indifference to the outcome of this game cannot be overstated.
Oh I’m at this game with my son & totally depressed in this crowd.
Not sure why I came but hanging my hat on the fact one lot of the trash will go home losers.
Poor game but Hawks should be up by 3 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back