Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pies are playing bottom 4 footy at present, as bad as I’ve seen them play in years actually.

Rd 22 seems much more winnable than a month ago now.

Nothing surer than this mob back to their free flowing, high scoring, arsey Steele Sidebottom kicking freak goals best by the time they play us. Every year it’s the same story with them.

Will they win the flag though? Nope.

The overall standard of Footy this year has been average - Few good teams in the competition.

For all the work they have done on the product it certainly has been hard to watch this year.

I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or life has changed just when the rules have but I've gone from watching 6 games a week and staying up to date with the news cycle, supercoach etc to barely even watching our games let alone neutral ones.

It hasn't been a good year.

For all the work they have done on the product it certainly has been hard to watch this year.

I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or life has changed just when the rules have but I've gone from watching 6 games a week and staying up to date with the news cycle, supercoach etc to barely even watching our games let alone neutral ones.

It hasn't been a good year.

Hate to say it but watching that game last night at times reminded me of, well, watching us.

The AFL can pat themselves on the back again though, another tight finish is proof positive the game is in tip top shape.

Nothing surer than this mob back to their free flowing, high scoring, arsey Steele Sidebottom kicking freak goals best by the time they play us. Every year it’s the same story with them.

More than likely, but atleast we’ll have Clark to sit on Sidey so he can’t have his usual picnic. I’d love to piss on them & consolidate a spot in the 8.

Collingwood’s interstate form has always been a strength. They will cop it (again) this week from all angles of the media.

I would back them to rebound and win one of West Coast in Perth OR more likely GWS in Sydney to keep them in touch. (unfortunately!)

Collingwood’s interstate form has always been a strength. They will cop it (again) this week from all angles of the media.

I would back them to rebound and win one of West Coast in Perth OR more likely GWS in Sydney to keep them in touch. (unfortunately!)
Collingwood have only ever beaten West Coast in Perth 3 times. Lost 14 times. I don't think that's good form.

Sadly this is.....absolutely , ******* well ,spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back