Votes: 109 49.1%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 175 78.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I gotta give Brandon some props today.. whilst I have always acknowledged how hard he runs and also been greatful for his service to the club forever a premiership hero I will put my hand up and say that at half time of the saints game I was happy for him to move on. Although I still think he will go for more money he really stood up today, never shirked a contest and was in sinc with team mates which can't always be said.

Thought Grimes, Lynch, Prestia, Lambo and Bolton all outstanding. At times we look shaky when we piss fart around with the ball a little too much but when we move it fast through the corridor we are pretty exciting to watch. Just got to keep winning. Lions game in R23 could determine top 4. What about Chol's raking left foot kick in space to Geroge? Got me like

One thing i learnt today, well not learnt because i already know it but more reinforcing the point.

We are hated like no other, on my way home from the game and i duck into the servo and upon seeing my tiger top this old fart starts unleashing a tirade of abuse at me, " fu** just want to put petrol in my car you lunatic " i yell back at him. He gets into his car and is still at it.
what did he say

It is the AFL app.
Click on the match, player statistics, shows all the data, including heat map.
I am in Italy briefly so I can only research data.
Great win by the boys.
Bolton had the highest AF ranking.
We can trade Butler at the end of the year, ensure Bolton stays.

Enjoy that heat wave. Just got back and went to this game. OMFG!!!! COLD.

Bolton is genius. Chol can do things too. Liked the way he thought through that pass into George. Soldo won't make it but fills a role.

Think we are always experimenting with guys like Egg and good on us.

Lynch was very good. Love the mongrel in him. And Jack will do well for the run.

Sheds had a poor game but has points in the bank.

Lambo is a great player. Runs and runs.

Ellis did ok but hate his high kicks.

Great win. My first game for 8 weeks (sunny Europe beckoned!!!)

One thing i learnt today, well not learnt because i already know it but more reinforcing the point.

We are hated like no other, on my way home from the game and i duck into the servo and upon seeing my tiger top this old fart starts unleashing a tirade of abuse at me, " fu** just want to put petrol in my car you lunatic " i yell back at him. He gets into his car and is still at it.

Sure it’s not you? 😂

Sorry couldn’t resist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just s**t about Richmond, he mumbled a lot with his angry eyes almost popping out of his head.
7uy2.gif

Back