• Sydney Stack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Mabior Chol

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

what a game from the fridge magnet, hitting a nice patch of form! so good with his pressure around the ball, and the 4 snags were invaluable.

thought ross was also super impressive to come in and impact like that, reckon he stays in next week.

shedda, floss and meat continue to do their thing.

potential changes:

in: martin, pickett (think it's worth seeing what he can offer)
out: bolton, short

what a game from the fridge magnet, hitting a nice patch of form! so good with his pressure around the ball, and the 4 snags were invaluable.

thought ross was also super impressive to come in and impact like that, reckon he stays in next week.

shedda, floss and meat continue to do their thing.

potential changes:

in: martin, pickett (think it's worth seeing what he can offer)
out: bolton, short
No would keep Bolton he has been impressive last weeks and thought he was good early on
Think a few others on the knifes edge be a hard selection meeting this week

In: Martin, Naish, Balta, Garthwaite. Out: Baker, Chol, Broad, Rioli I just have a feeling west coasts talls will get a hold of us with broad. I’d rather Garth as a match up. I think naish’s field kicking is sublime I want games in him over Baker. I reckon Balta would run riot if given a shot on the big stage of finals. Cotchin needs another rest.
No for Garthwaite... still a *lot* to learn - Balta yes ... if we were Carlton, Naish not yet... out probably Chol but still need a 2nd ruckman...

As good as our record is in the wet I think our boys would be hanging Dotson’s decent weather ! Pretty much since the Suns (Port game excluded) it has been a bit of a slog for the boys !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. It’s takes its toll

Heavy legs etc.

We could use a few games in the dry to freshen up the legs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umps absolute disgrace. Ump paid jack a free kick in the last few mins of the last quarter ran over to line him up and then changed his mind because the ball was up on the wing.

fu** the rules being too complicated these pricks are just a joke
Not sure what happened there. Someone may know from watching on tele. The ump definitely signalled in the direction that he should have for a Richmond free but we figured he either pointed the wrong way or was pointing to where the free was. Not sure an ump would give up on a free .... unless it was Deboy then anything is possible :p

Why tear the shreds? He is a young player still learning. Sprays don’t make someone learn imo, they are more for lack of effort.

Shreds for the 2 50s and certain goal or u think its ok? And still chooses a selfish option too often and wouldn't be the first second or third time hes been told that.

Back