News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Willie is a huge loss. So instrumental last week in the first quarter.

Hard to replace. But we've shown rescillience last year. We'll do it again.
You’ve forgotten that the umpires have been instructed by the afl to win Geelong the game this week to take the heat off them for giving them no home ground finals, this is just an extra decoy. We’re screwed.

Maybe just maybe ......... any Rioli just exclusively pisses expensive French champagne, after all they are royalty !!!

Willie is a huge loss. So instrumental last week in the first quarter.

Hard to replace. But we've shown rescillience last year. We'll do it again.
I'm shattered by the news, but there is a process and we will find out in due course what he is accused of if anything.

Silver lining however is there is a possibility this galvinises the group for this week.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is actually really confusing.

Who's to say the sample wasnt tampered with after the test by someone else?

Ffs this ruined my bloody day.

This is gonna deflate the playing group and has given the cats an advantage

why would this deflate the team?? Its not injury or life threatening disease all of a sudden. If its true( don't know yet) their buddy stuffed up big time, got caught, paying for it now, how would that deflate the team?? cuz they miss him?? they are not 14 mate, these guys are adults ad if they get deflated for every little or big thing that happens, then we might as well close the shop and fold as a club.

It might deflate few who are close to him,but end of the day, it is what it is, you get paid to be a professional athlete and follow the rules. If i see efforts ad energy levels down tomorrow, I will be *ing pissed as a fan. So what?? we were down on energy cuz one of our mate's got suspended for potentially breaking the ASADA golden rule which is potential tampering with sample. This is bad but make no mistake I am still expecting Eagles to win this game. No excuses. give me a break, bunch of PC soft ppl these days looking for every little thing or incident to find an excuse for potential failure. Get on with the job.

Willie Rioli incident and tomorrow's game are two different topics. I would expect the team to perform regardless.

No, he hasn't. He's allegedly to tampered with it in some way. That's not a failed test.

It's as good as if he has tampered with it.

Did the mods delete that post from the Richmond asshat? Or did he rethink his lack of decency?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There has to be alot more to this then we know. I am intrigued. I reckon we will still win tomorrow night lads. Willy is classy and he will be missed. However, we are an extremely good team with Nic Nat in.
We have some very good talent in Petrol and Cameron waiting in the wings aswell.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back