Preview 2019 preliminary final: Richmond vs Geelong, MCG, Friday 20 September, 7.50pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Hawkin's gets off it's a rort, we will still win by 6 goals imo.

Say's he was fighting for best position lol

Hawkins says he "always likes to keep space between himself and his opponent", which he was attempting to do prior to the incident.

Hawkins says he "came together" with Schofield. He says Schofield "grabbed his arm" as he attempted to run past him.

Hawkins says Schofield "had hold of his right arm". He says Schofield grabbed him "pretty forcefully" as he tried to get across him.

Hawkins says: "The only way I felt like I could get away, other than turning my back on play, was to pull my arm out as forcefully as I could."

Last edited:

Hawkins says he "always likes to keep space between himself and his opponent", which he was attempting to do prior to the incident.

Hawkins says he "came together" with Schofield. He says Schofield "grabbed his arm" as he attempted to run past him.

Hawkins says Schofield "had hold of his right arm". He says Schofield grabbed him "pretty forcefully" as he tried to get across him.

Hawkins says: "The only way I felt like I could get away, other than turning my back on play, was to pull my arm out as forcefully as I could."

If that's his attempt, surely he's cooked.

Hawkins says he has known Schofield since school and says he is friends with him outside of footy.

Sob story time ... he will get off for sure.
Last time I checked my friends dont give me right hooks to my jaw from behind while I not looking.

Friends must mean something different in G Town.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's embarrassing to see a guy lie like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back