Rumour Rumour thread - NO DISCUSSION!

Remove this Banner Ad

Take it for whats its worth but met someone yesterday by chance who has a connection to Hartigan (family friend) who told me that he hates Adelalaide now and does indeed want out. I had to pretend that was disappointing though secretly I was stoked and hoped it's true. There was no further info in actual likelihood of him leaving just thought I'd put this here as I've seen rumours of him wanting out elsewhere on Crows board so does seem possible there's truth to it.

This isn't much of a rumour, but I have a family friend who is close to Rory Laird's family. Supposedly he'd been having relationship issues all year - girlfriend troubles was what was said. He was distracted and down about it, and in a funny headspace.

Not sure how that affects anything, or even that it isn't protective family members getting everything wrong.

This isn't much of a rumour, but I have a family friend who is close to Rory Laird's family. Supposedly he'd been having relationship issues all year - girlfriend troubles was what was said. He was distracted and down about it, and in a funny headspace.

Not sure how that affects anything, or even that it isn't protective family members getting everything wrong.
Rowey just reporting strong rumour on 5AA Geelong chasing him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour - his girlfriend only returns his calls when award season rolls around.

AA this morning said that some Melbourne journo is saying Brad Crouch close to accepting lucrative offer from Gold Coast Suns..... (sounds like Brad trying to squeeze another year or $$ out of the Crows?)

Gil on SEN saying 'industry wide support for helping GC' when questioned about the priority pick. There wasn't much discussion at the commission meeting about whether they should get it or not.

Decision will be announced on Monday to give the GF some 'clean air'

Well, that's that. The end of trading future picks. Why the f*** would you trade for a future pick when the AFL goes and changes it just before you can use it

AFL are a JOKE!

Hearing Burton gone possibly replaced by Podsiadly,

Podsiadly was approached three-four weeks ago in regards to the spot on the panel for the new coach, he is running the whole process involved with finding the new coach

Apparently Chapman thinks burton has no balls and can’t make a decision. He is one of the main issues at the club

My source is someone involved in real estate In regards to the AFL Max near the airport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back