Preview Grand Final – Richmond Tigers vs GWS Giants, Saturday 28th September, MCG, 2.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardly call it panic. He was the most inform player in thr twos.

Jack Ross has only played 7 games himself had been injured half the year and is a kid.

McIntosh was on standby for Broad.

Pickett is the most like for like replacement , tackles hard and can kick goals. He might even spend time at half foward and Bolton will play more mid. He got 3 brownlow votes last meeting.

Good luck its going to be a belter. Genuinely wrapt for your club win or lose and its a shame Lids wont be playing for the send off he deserves. Champion

Tommo maybe a touch fortunate to get the nod over Keeffe who was better in the Prelim but this works better for team balance.

He’s running great and marking well but his kicking has been below par.

I think whilst his confidence is at a low ebb he probably should give off by hand wherever possible and avoid any risks.

Tommo is a big match player and a class act so I suspect he will do a great job.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beveridge just embarrassed himself on The Front Bar. Asked to talk about the Giants chances and he spoke mostly about our strong arm tactics off the ball.
Came across very salty. They were seething after the game but bringing it up now a couple of days before the gf is poor form.

Meh, who gives a s#*t. It’s the dogs. Course they’re going to be petty, small minded, cheap and pathetic - it’s the Dogs. They are not ruining my weekend because I choose not to even think of them. I’ve got better things going on that what a small, small, man thinks of my magnificent club.

Ridiculous. There's no clash.
Completely ridiculous. Not fair on you blokes. But if you win, it won't matter.

Personally didn't think there was a clash in 17, nevertherless we were made to wear the yellow. We own and love it now. Same will happen for you blokes if you get up.

Gotta say, there's a lot of Tiger about you lot. A few weeks back it all started to click. You obliterated the Dogs, and two superb away victories.

This is a dead set 50/50 game.

Good luck, and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back