Little Things you haven't done but would like to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes everyone wants to be the next superstar/cure cancer/live up to your dreams/get a job/ Or whatever. And you may have achieved some great things but...........................................

what are the little standard things you'd really love to do in life but just never got round to for whatever circumstance. Could be anything.

Me= Go on an interstate footy trip. As in go interstate for a weekend and watch a pies game.
Go to Tasmania or SA (never actually been)
Get a motorbike licence (have auto and partial manual but never ridden <legitimately>)
Boxing. (Not full on but just a training session/practice round)
Fish in port Phillip Bay. (Fished many places but never in the bay in the cold)

Now some of these things you may love to do or some you may not have gotten around to for whatever reason.
Over to you...............

I would like to learn the violin. I have been gifted one, I just haven’t started learning it.

Pay my debts off. Have a HECS debt, a tax debt, Centrelink and car loan.

Move house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably play the drums.
never been interested in any string instruments.Piano maybe. But drums. Yeh drums i wish i could play

Yeah my brother played/s drums growing up.

Thank christ he never had an actual kit in the house i would have gone mental.

Yeah my brother played/s drums growing up.

Thank christ he never had an actual kit in the house i would have gone mental.
Id put them in my home office which is quite large and could easily fit them. I would play during the day as breaks from work. Currently in that spot in the office is a yoga/fitness mat and i have breaks doing pushups and crunches.
So if it did happen i would become a fat unfit drummer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back