Little Things you haven't done but would like to?

Remove this Banner Ad

But srs I wouldn't mind visiting a 3 Michelin star restaurant, learn a second language and buy an apartment.

Spend a night being choked unconscious during sexy times by a 6"4 woman while her smaller 5"6 colleague berates me for being weak and powerless to resist the global rising trend of feminism and sexual freedoms.

I would volunteer to do that but im only 5'3 sry

One day I might get some filth to eat like a bucket (not a box, not a bag - it has to be a bucket) of chicken and sit down and watch an entire series of something in one go. And not something like The IT Crowd which is 6 episodes that aren't even half an hour, I mean a Game of Thrones or Friends equivalent which is going to eat up a solid 8-10 hours.

Go watch the Socceroos on an away trip. We play Nepal next year in Kathmandu which would be alright.

When I have the time and money I'd like to do my own homebrewing

Go watch the Socceroos on an away trip. We play Nepal next year in Kathmandu which would be alright.

When I have the time and money I'd like to do my own homebrewing
I circled this when our group was announced. I love Nepal and being there to watch our lads play would be epic. Would be a good portion of Aussies there who live who'd make the atmosphere great as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For something like that I'd rather wait until Australia tour India in the cricket. We played a test last time in Dharamshala which looked awesome, that's way up in the North of India at 1500m elevation with snow peaked mountains as the backdrop.

While visiting Nepal would be epic, Australia vs Nepal, Chinese Taipei etc. in the soccer isn't even A-League standard.

For something like that I'd rather wait until Australia tour India in the cricket. We played a test last time in Dharamshala which looked awesome, that's way up in the North of India at 1500m elevation with snow peaked mountains as the backdrop.

While visiting Nepal would be epic, Australia vs Nepal, Chinese Taipei etc. in the soccer isn't even A-League standard.
Nepal would have a decent atmosphere at the ground. Taiwan would be a waste of time (as evidenced the other night)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back