List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Made zero effort to improve tall fwd or crumbing fwd stocks, held onto list cloggers not trying to ship em off for anything we could get rather than absolute zero, haven't yet turned 2020 first into a 2019 first. Not good enough. Only redeeming point is we have slightly improved our ruck depth.

So which list cloggers would you have traded and to which club?

Pies Tigers Giants Eagles Dogs clear top 5 for me

Eagles, Dogs, Tigers, Giants top 4....

I think we are in a holding pattern, we may get back Beams and Langdon. Quaynor l expect to play majority games next year. Battle between Cox and Cameron for the second tall, probably Cox, not with much confidence l say that. Besides that not sure what else will make us better, maybe a Murphy or a T Brown, but they are big IF's. So I see us around the 6th to 8th mark next year, but l will still have mine and my sons memberships rolled over and hope for that premiership in 2020.

What money will we have at the end of next year to land a big fish? Unless one of the big 3 decide not to accept a new contract and leave.

Retirements of Reid Greenwood Varcoe Mayne Roughead, payouts to Pendlebury and Sidebottom and maybe even Howe for a start. Beans to retire the year after ( if not before) Clearing out aish this year also sets that scene,

But we digress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like theres every possibility Aish ends up in the Black and White for another year.

Hey IF Freo offering Nothing like a 3rd Round Pick we be better off Keeping Aish for at least another Season

Retirements of Reid Greenwood Varcoe Mayne Roughead, payouts to Pendlebury and Sidebottom and maybe even Howe for a start. Beans to retire the year after ( if not before) Clearing out aish this year also sets that scene,

But we digress.
Payouts or pay cuts?

Eagles, Dogs, Tigers, Giants top 4....

I think we are in a holding pattern, we may get back Beams and Langdon. Quaynor l expect to play majority games next year. Battle between Cox and Cameron for the second tall, probably Cox, not with much confidence l say that. Besides that not sure what else will make us better, maybe a Murphy or a T Brown, but they are big IF's. So I see us around the 6th to 8th mark next year, but l will still have mine and my sons memberships rolled over and hope for that premiership in 2020.

If we're in a holding pattern, then we make top 4. We were second for most of the year and despite a massive blip after being totally decimated, still made the 4 and were within a kick of a GF.

The Bulldogs are being vastly overrated at the moment. Will be also rans again.

If Keath ends up the Bulldogs alongside the other players who have already departed I'm surprised Adelaide aren't interested in Scharenberg for what would be a very reasonable trade price I'd suspect.

And salary dump him next year with Phillips, Wills and Scharenberg. We are in serious cap shite next year

Well Grundy,De Goey and Moore would take a Fair bit of the Salary Cap.

What Happens IF Aish stays and has a Really Good Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back