EPL Matchday 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Chelsea-v-West-Ham-United-Premier-League.jpg

Wegner bought xhaka because there were no true on field leaders/enforcer types in the team. You get what you get with him. In 4 seasons with arsenal he’s still rating over 7,00... hardly terrible.

The problem with arsenal fans is they’re so delusional about the strength of the squad that when they don’t perform it’s the players fault. The problem is you’ve gone from a tactical magician (who you hounded out) to a flat 4 backward passing defensive coach (who you’re also hounding out).

The arsenal fans are toxic, especially that fan tv s**t. Club is a rabble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xhaka isn't a leader/enforcer. He's a hothead that makes terrible decisions and is bang average at everything except an occasional pass.

How are Arsenal fans delusional about the strength of the squad? For years and years and years they have been banging on about how terrible it is. The fact that a player like Xhaka is still in the starting 11. You tell me what other club in the top 6 he'd start for?

Wenger stayed too long. Hounded out because he wouldn't leave having been given every opportunity to go on his own terms.

Emery has been given time but is showing nothing that helps anyone believe he's right for the job.

Call it toxic but The fans are the shareholders. Their investment isn't performing to standard and they are making it known.

WealstoneRaider I‘d say learn to lose with dignity but these threads would be so much less entertaining without your meltdowns and overreactive temper tantrums after every Spurs loss. More please.
You’re an idiot, and a completely biased one at that.

It’s not about losing, I’m kinda used to that with spurs. It’s about calling out BS attitude and giving you some home truths.

Honestly mate you're being a joke. I didn't even say anything or put down your club and then you bring up Heysel!? What's next? Hillsborough?

Calmly fu** off mate.
You did put down my club, so I fired back. Don’t fire shots in the first place if you can’t handle returned fire

Xhaka isn't a leader/enforcer. He's a hothead that makes terrible decisions and is bang average at everything except an occasional pass.

How are Arsenal fans delusional about the strength of the squad? For years and years and years they have been banging on about how terrible it is. The fact that a player like Xhaka is still in the starting 11. You tell me what other club in the top 6 he'd start for?

Wenger stayed too long. Hounded out because he wouldn't leave having been given every opportunity to go on his own terms.

Emery has been given time but is showing nothing that helps anyone believe he's right for the job.

Call it toxic but The fans are the shareholders. Their investment isn't performing to standard and they are making it known.

This is arsenal fans to the last letter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is arsenal fans to the last letter

He gave you a reasoned response and you replied with a meme.

If you're going to engage in conversation, and someone replies with reason and rationale, at least give them the same respect back.

Your assessment of Xhaka was blatantly wrong, the fans have been well aware of how poor the strength of the squad has been in recent times, Wenger stayed too long, and Emery hasn't really shown why he should stay in the job.

He gave you a reasoned response and you replied with a meme.

If you're going to engage in conversation, and someone replies with reason and rationale, at least give them the same respect back.

Your assessment of Xhaka was blatantly wrong, the fans have been well aware of how poor the strength of the squad has been in recent times, Wenger stayed too long, and Emery hasn't really shown why he should stay in the job.

Mate, arsenal fans are memes. Support your ******* club and your players. The responses on here saying Xhaka deserves to be booed aren’t worth any of your so called respect

Mate, arsenal fans are memes. Support your ******* club and your players. The responses on here saying Xhaka deserves to be booed aren’t worth any of your so called respect

I can't actually believe cruyff tried to suggest booing isn't abuse. Incredible.

He was booed off because he was being petulant and sooking when he saw he was being subbed. Terrible attitude from the captain.

That being said Arsenal have had a problem with their lack of leadership for probably 10 years. Their players disrespect the fans/cub and the fans do the same to the players.

Wegner bought xhaka because there were no true on field leaders/enforcer types in the team. You get what you get with him. In 4 seasons with arsenal he’s still rating over 7,00... hardly terrible.

The problem with arsenal fans is they’re so delusional about the strength of the squad that when they don’t perform it’s the players fault. The problem is you’ve gone from a tactical magician (who you hounded out) to a flat 4 backward passing defensive coach (who you’re also hounding out).

The arsenal fans are toxic, especially that fan tv s**t. Club is a rabble

Pretty much everything you wrote here is wrong lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back