No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Margaret Court is Australia's greatest tennis player of all time.
People selectively misquote and cut and paste what she says.
Be careful not to misquote.
Because she is a Christian, Tennis Australia does not want to celebrate her Grand Slam anniversary.
In contrast to the event they have provided for the Rod Laver anniversary.
We live in a democracy, some people are Christians, others are not.
She has the right to express her own viewpoint, Tennis Australia is playing politics.

Last edited:

Anyone else like transexual Blaire White?
Ive only been made aware of her in the last week or so and are loving her videos.
Naturally those who are on <----------- side wouldn't like her, but I reckon she's great.

She’s entitled to her opinion like anyone else. Just because she’s transexual doesn’t mean she gets a free pass on s**t posting. It’s irrelevant.

Margaret Court is Australia's greatest tennis player of all time.
People selectively misquote and cut and paste what she says.
Be careful not to misquote.
Because she is a Christian, Tennis Australia does not want to celebrate her Grand Slam anniversary.
In contrast to the event they have provided for the Rod Laver anniversary.
We live in a democracy, some people are Christians, others are not.
She has the right to express her own viewpoint, Tennis Australia is playing politics.
It's not because she is a Christian

Margaret Court is the greatest tennis player of all time, 24 Grand Slam singles titles.
It is an interesting issue, hopefully, Tennis Australia provides a proper celebration.
This is quite a good article.

Court is criticised because she’s an incredibly unpleasant person to the same extent she was great at playing tennis.
Nothing to do with her being a extreme evangelical Christian

Court is criticised because she’s an incredibly unpleasant person to the same extent she was great at playing tennis.
Nothing to do with her being a extreme evangelical Christian

yeah, but, like the female labour politician was alluding to on the abc i think, Gazza the GOAT killed a lady and Carey rooted his mates wife and its not done them that much harm, sort of. Why is everyone on Courts back? seems like double standards a bit. Seems a bit rough to not celebrate her tennis achievements.

I appreciate homosexuality in womens sport isnt the most pressing issue in the world in comparison to international billionaire pedo rings, the state of Australia or the Syrian war type topics.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Margaret Court has won 64 slam titles, 24 singles, 19 doubles, 21 mixed doubles.
No one else is remotely close to her record.
In later life, she became a Christian pastor, so be it.
She set up her own Church, does not force anyone to attend.
Tennis Australia should honour her with a 50th anniversary of her 1970 Grand Slam victory, like they did for Rod Laver.
They invited Laver to Melbourne from the U.S., flew him over for the event.
They have not even contacted Court by telephone.

Last edited:
Margaret Court has won 64 slam titles, 24 singles, 19 doubles, 21 mixed doubles.
No one else is remotely close to her record.
In later life, she became a Christian pastor, so be it.
Tennis Australia should honour her with a 50th anniversary of her 1970 Grand Slam victory, like they did for Rod Laver.
They invited Laver to Melbourne from the U.S., flew him over for the event.
They have not even contacted Court by telephone.
I'm warming to her...if she has got up the noses of Tennis Australia I say good on her!

Yikes, that’s a tough run. Is there anyone in particular they should go after to be manager? Any chance they will get rid of Silva soon?
I dunno mate, but to me Silva looks bereft of ideas on the sidelines. Lets see where we are at christmas and go from there.
Everton WILL stay up but they should be challenging for Europe.
No s**t we should, the talent is in the squad except we have a manager who only knows defeat and that is reflecting out on the ground.

We beat sides who were fighting for CL spots at the end of last season and that had me optimistic about this season but it has all gone to s**t so far.
FMD, first Martinez now this joker, FFS Everton get someone who hasn't got a team relegated.

So you call her out for s**t posting and won't elaborate?
Its becoming standard for you.
You dont excite me anymore, I'm over you, i think we need to break up. Bye.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
1573207286663.png

I dunno mate, but to me Silva looks bereft of ideas on the sidelines. Lets see where we are at christmas and go from there.

No s**t we should, the talent is in the squad except we have a manager who only knows defeat and that is reflecting out on the ground.

We beat sides who were fighting for CL spots at the end of last season and that had me optimistic about this season but it has all gone to s**t so far.
FMD, first Martinez now this joker, FFS Everton get someone who hasn't got a team relegated.
1573207417556.png

Possibly a silly question, but have you seen a game at Goodison Park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back