WWE Survivor Series - 25th November

Remove this Banner Ad

The way they keep mentioning Ronda, you just know she's coming to assist Shayna to set up a horsewomen 8 way...

Corey Graves now with a 4 horsewomen reference— soo subtle guys!

i thought it was deffs one of the better ppvs

Cole vs Dunne was amazing

Mens Elimation tag also amazing

bray and bryan had its moments

the main event was the biggest let down but besides that solid ppv

There was parts of it I really enjoyed-- so I'd say it's worth giving it a watch

In particular:
  • All 3 Championship matches were really fun; yet were three very different matches. IMO Dunne/Cole was the best of the three; but Bryan/Wyatt was probably the 'best' of The Fiend matches so far and Lesnar/Rey was really silly; but 'fun' for the nostalgia attached to it.
  • The 'trolling' the commentators do around the Women's Triple Threat match (Horsewomen/Rousey references. etc)
  • The 5on5on5 matches were clunky; not the best they've done--- but there was 'moments' in each match was very cool. Definitely different elimination orders that what I expected.

Pretty good show all up.

Women's 5v5v5 was enjoyable enough, but like... did Io and Candice really need to come back? Or even leave in the first place? If you're strapping the rocket to Rhea (which they clearly are), then just let her win... don't let her win with interference.

Loved the Roddy vs AJ vs Shinsuke match. Sami's antics are amusing but I wish they'd use him more. Happy for Roddy to get the win.

Cole vs Dunne was ******* great. Panama Sunrise on the apron and then countering the Bitter End with it... insane. Cole has a very bright future if this weekend is anything to go by.

DB vs The Fiend, meh. Didn't really get into it.

Men's 5v5v5 was alright, a few things aside, particularly WALTER being done so dirty like that. The dude was the only champion in the match and got eliminated like he was nothing. Really bizarre. Swap him and Priest and it's not so bad. Riddle eliminated Orton and had a little grapple with Shorty G (which is such a s**t thing to do to someone as talented as Gable btw) but didn't get to show anything else.
And there was really nothing to the Owens maybe betraying Raw thing? Shows up at Takeover, helps Ciampa's team. Has a backstage promo with Seth, chooses not to frog splash Ciampa and then gets eliminated by him. And that's it. Nothing else. No other little teases or anything. Really bizarre.

Rey vs Brock was what it was. Regulations Bork squash with some fun Dominick moments thrown in.

Main event just draggggged for me. I'm not a big Baszler fan to be fair and it didn't seem to work in a triple threat.
But she won, let her (and maybe the NXT roster, or something) celebrate that. Not have Becky standing tall to end the show while we see the scoreboard showing what a big NXT win.
I'd understand if Ronda returned or something but nope. Just Becky celebrating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decent ppv without being awesome

Wasn't a fan of all the triple threat stuff

Mysterio vs Lesnar was good fun can't remember me marking out like that in a long time

Womens survivor series match was trash

Wyatt vs Bryan was good without being great that red light does my head in

Mens survivor series match was good wasn't a fan of all the 1 on 1 stuff with someone laying on the outside, Orton was the MVP as always he really is the goat when it comes to these matches.

Cole vs Bruiser was great

Triple threat mid card champion match was good but the wrong person won, Strong will be Ty Dillinger on the main roster

Main event was good little sick of the females closing the shows, the mens traditional survivor series match should have closed the show.

Not sure what people see in Blazer.

Last edited:
Watching it now. Mixed bag after take over.

the tag team battle royal was disappointing. Cruiser weights, enough said there, can understand why on preshow. new day vs UE vs War Machine, deserved to be on the main show.

women’s survivor series was a good match, Rhea and Belair were the standouts for me. Loved the dissension between Charlotte and Asuka though.

AJ vs Strong vs Shinsake was awesome, especially for a heel vs heel vs heel match.

cole vs Dunn match of the night, awesome match.

men’s survivor match, Keith Lee great effort, shame the match was brought down by the smack down team, Corbin, Braun and Roman is like watching paint drying, grass growing and your grand parents having sex.

brock vs Rey, predictable normal Brock match, cancelled my subscription,I’m so over the Brock s**t.

now onto the women...

Forgot about bray and Bryan, probably because it was meh. The women champion match, not good, but not bad. Not a Mach that you go back to re watch.

Cole vs Dunn and AJ vs Shinsake vs Strong were the matches of the night. The women’s match was also watchable.

Brock vs Mysterio the major lowlight. Followed by Bray and Bryan and the women’s match, which was the strongest of that 3.

the rest had moments, ciampia and Lee in the mens, Drew McIntyre was good as well in the match. Walters early elimination was disappointing, Orton did FA, bar a couple of RKO’s, Richochet came in did some flippy s**t, looked good, but not much else. KO, did stuff, so did gable and Ali. Match was brought down by a feud that I don’t care about (Corbin and Reigns) and Braun doing his usual huffing and puffing. If you want to watch a decent big man wrestle, tune into AEW and watch Luchasauras. He shits over Braun in both ability and charisma.

out of 10 I give it 5.25

oh, the pre-show counts this year ;)

If they are going to do any future 3 way Survivor Series tag matches, they need to only have 2 participants in the ring at a time. Just a complete mess, especially in the women's. But at least we got 1 min of Io vs Kairi.

not sure if the show went too long which caused the crowd to not be invested in the main event, or they just didn't care about Bayley or Shayna; or maybe they're not as into Becky as they used to be (aside from her entrance/theme).

now NXT is the shiny new toy, and your main 2 brands are both complete losers, so why would we watch them?

and thumbs down for not protecting WALTER enough. may as well have not even been in the match

Last edited:
Granted Dunne vs Cole was a good match, but I’m still finding it hard to believe that if a man was slammed off the top of a cage and through 2 tables, that he would be able to walk for a week yet alone defend his title less than 24 hours later.

Wyatt vs Bryan was nothing special because the build up sucked. We’re not even sure if we’re supposed to cheer or boo Bryan. I’d rather the Fiend not defend his title and have him play out longer term, more elaborate storyline’s. I don’t mind the red lighting by the way, good point of difference. It’s suppose to make you feel uncomfortable.

Was weird seeing Reigns pull a full heel move on Corbin. Having Corbin cost Roman, or at least try, would have made a lot more sense to me.

The whole Kevin Owens thing is just odd. They played it up at Takeover like he’d returned to NXT for good, but then 24 hours later, it’s hardly even a thing. Yeah just weird. Would have made more sense for him to be one of the NXT 5 and then have RAW hunting for a last minute replacement

The crowd was dead for the last match because it wasn’t the main event. Stupid call having the women go on last. They aren’t nearly as over or as popular as the men. That crowd has already seen everything they really paid to see. There were 3 other matches that should of closed the show before that in my opinion

Granted Dunne vs Cole was a good match, but I’m still finding it hard to believe that if a man was slammed off the top of a cage and through 2 tables, that he would be able to walk for a week yet alone defend his title less than 24 hours later.

Wyatt vs Bryan was nothing special because the build up sucked. We’re not even sure if we’re supposed to cheer or boo Bryan. I’d rather the Fiend not defend his title and have him play out longer term, more elaborate storyline’s. I don’t mind the red lighting by the way, good point of difference. It’s suppose to make you feel uncomfortable.

Was weird seeing Reigns pull a full heel move on Corbin. Having Corbin cost Roman, or at least try, would have made a lot more sense to me.

The whole Kevin Owens thing is just odd. They played it up at Takeover like he’d returned to NXT for good, but then 24 hours later, it’s hardly even a thing. Yeah just weird. Would have made more sense for him to be one of the NXT 5 and then have RAW hunting for a last minute replacement

The crowd was dead for the last match because it wasn’t the main event. Stupid call having the women go on last. They aren’t nearly as over or as popular as the men. That crowd has already seen everything they really paid to see. There were 3 other matches that should of closed the show before that in my opinion
Becky is more over than a lot of the men but people just didn't give a s**t about that match.

I just don't get the Fiend, or why it's over.

It's just the same out of shape boring in ring Bray Wyatt with his sloppy looking offence but now he has unwatchable red lighting and doesnt sell.

What am I missing?

He has an actual character that has actual purpose and actually makes sense. It is the darkest character the WWE has ever come up with, really. And it's different.

The ring work stuff isn't great but he more than holds his own.

Yeah decent show.

Ripley is the s**t.
More Riddle vs Gable plz
More Keith Lee

How's the pop for Dominic and the double 619 !

No way should the womens triple threat have closed the show though , crowd was DEAD after Rey vs Brock

Yeah decent show.

Ripley is the s**t.
More Riddle vs Gable plz
More Keith Lee

How's the pop for Dominic and the double 619 !

No way should the womens triple threat have closed the show though , crowd was DEAD after Rey vs Brock

it had the most build of the matches on the card, but in hindsight the Men's Survivor Series match probably should have gone on last; OR the scores were all tied so the women's 3 way was to decide the winner of the 3 brands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back