Can Hawthorn succeed while ignoring the elite end of the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to work out how many spuds we actually have which old mate list manager blaisee has run with the entire thread. Might help if he actually names one so we can really get an idea about how ineptly clueless he is about the list and it's potential.

Well you need to define spud for starters

Well you need to define spud for starters

Based on this thread, the only one I can confirm isn't a spud is James Worpel.

I'm fairly certain the sum of the rest of the thread is that all other Hawthorn players are spuds.

Instead of naming spuds, I will name the players on the hawthorn list, that might at their best get a game for Richmond

Mitchell
Sicily
JOM
Gunston
Wingard

Thats 5.

Honestly, that's about it. So the rest of them, basically IMHO are battlers that will keep Hawthorn were they are, and have been for 4 years, middle of the road.

Instead of naming spuds, I will name the players on the hawthorn list, that might at their best get a game for Richmond

Mitchell
Sicily
JOM
Gunston
Wingard

Thats 5.

Honestly, that's about it. So the rest of them, basically IMHO are battlers that will keep Hawthorn were they are, and have been for 4 years, middle of the road.
It's really sad that i think you actually truly believe this

Mitchell
Sicily
JOM
Gunston
Wingard

Thats 5.

Mate if richmond added those players and then adjusted their salary cap tosuit. They’d be unstoppable

Mitchell
Sicily
JOM
Gunston
Wingard

Thats 5.

Surely this is a joke?

Mitchell
Sicily
JOM
Gunston
Wingard

Thats 5.

That's ridiculous. Cognilio, Whitfield and Shiel would also walk straight into Richmond's best 22.

Mitchell
Sicily
JOM
Gunston
Wingard

Thats 5.

Shiels, McEvoy, Worpel, even Stratton and Smith.

blaisee doesn't joke, he genuinely believes the s**t he writes. He's the Jade of Richmond fans.

Just laugh at him and move on.

Which players do you not agree with?

I added Gunston but it is debateable.

He will not play ahead of Jack or Lynch and there is now way he can perform the role of Castagna and Rioli.

We don't play a style that accomodates for tweeners. You have to be ballisticly quick or a Jack Riewoldt / Tom Lynch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which players do you not agree with?

I added Gunston but it is debateable.

He will not play ahead of Jack or Lynch and there is now way he can perform the role of Castagna and Rioli.

We don't play a style that accomodates for tweeners. You have to be ballisticly quick or a Jack Riewoldt / Tom Lynch

Are you flat out stating that there is no room for an All Australian in your forward line? Jesus Christ.

Jack Gunston, even after a poor year in an underperforming side, was still better than Rioli in almost every major category.

Are you flat out stating that there is no room for an All Australian in your forward line? Jesus Christ.

Jack Gunston, even after a poor year in an underperforming side, was still better than Rioli in almost every major category.
Why are you still responding to him?

Laugh at him and move on! Don't be baited.

Gunston was in, all I am saying is that it is debateable .

Whats he on $600k ?

How is it debatable? Bruest is in as well by the way.
I will give you breust as well he will be on comp with Bolton . Arguable again but let’s concede this .

so that is 6 players .

In other words hawthorn need to find another 18 players .

thats a lot .

Mitchell
Sicily
JOM
Gunston
Wingard

Thats 5.

FMD 😂, BigBoy is miles better than either of your ruckmen and he isn't even absolutely top notch. Your also saying both Breust and Frawley are spuds as well. Frawley would be your 2nd tall back ahead of Astbury. Your an idiot. Should not even bother replying anymore to you waste of time and energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back