The Bigfooty Official Week 10 NBA thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something suss is going down with KAT and that “injury”

If they can get a big haul wouldn’t shock me if the Wolves blow it up and start again

That Wiggins contract isn’t movable so if they do blow it up KAT will be the one to go I reckon
They've got him locked in, they aren't trading him unless someone comes to them with an insane offer.

The Wolves aren't going to shop KAT.

They've got him locked in, they aren't trading him unless someone comes to them with an insane offer.

The Wolves aren't going to shop KAT.

Exactly. Wolves shipping Lavine & KAT, but keeping Wiggins would send fans over the edge.

Dunno what's more annoying, these Celtics commentators or my kids whining for breakfast.

Salt?

Considering our pf/C positions are ordinary atm we are killing it.

I wouldn’t classify beating the Cavs x2, Detroit, Charlotte, NYK, Toronto minus Siakam/Gasol in the month of December as killing it.

Quality wins against Denver, Miami + Dallas. You are going well but have lost to a few eastern conf contenders

Ive been saying for a long time I tyhought Brown was better than Tatum. I was hoping he'd at least get to RFA and Dallas would throw a max offer at him.
I was a bit skeptical at the time due to his down season coming off a good play off/ late season form in 2017/2018 season.

This team is just clicking so well with Walker compared to Irving. Shame we couldn't keep Horford.

Salt?

Considering our pf/C positions are ordinary atm we are killing it.

I lol'd when your commentators heckled Love for his lack of interior defense when he was matched up with the Turkish turnstile Kanter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlotte 1-21 from downtown.

Jaylen Brown wasn't worth a max extension they said.

That's me regarding the opinions of the BF Basketball board 'experts' (except for the Celtics fans and probably Son of Skeletor :) )

I imagine you have a different trash can for the Celtics fans opinions that you also set on fire? Because that would be the right thing to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back