EPL Matchday 26

Remove this Banner Ad

After a tough Dec and Jan the fixture list really lightens up for us now. Usually I'd worry about that but our mentality is so strong that I'm sure we go into every game with the right mindset.

Surely you would only be worried about losing a match and not going unbeaten in the league? Because Liverpool are in such a position that for the rest of the league campaign you don’t need to worry about not winning the league.

There is no reason why Liverpool can't win the rest of their matches.

City at the Etihad, Everton at Goodison the two biggest hurdles given the rivalries.

I'd be shocked if we won every game, we will drop points at some stage

It feels like this Liverpool team want to be known more than just league winners. They could do something really special this year and that motivation should help them keep focus for the rest of the season.

Surely you would only be worried about losing a match and not going unbeaten in the league? Because Liverpool are in such a position that for the rest of the league campaign you don’t need to worry about not winning the league.
Oh no I'm talking more about Centurions and Invincibles now. We've won the league.

That's crazy. We've won the league haha.

Oh no I'm talking more about Centurions and Invincibles now. We've won the league.

That's crazy. We've won the league haha.

Is this you thinking you’re being attacked again? I was only asking what you’re worried about.

Technically havent won the league yet. 13 games to go.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

PL title is wrapped up for them, and I reckon they’ll do the CL & PL double, because with such a big lead in the league you have to wonder at what point do they start resting their guns. Having said that they seem hell bent on going undefeated this season, will probably do it too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not wrapped up.

We lead by 22 points and 2nd placed City can still get like 35 points so we can crumble still.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
We are fine. It's been over since Boxing Day. It's just a matter of when it gets officially confirmed.

When champions league rolls around it should most likely leave Liverpool somewhat fatigued to drop points.
like it did last season or in the first half of this season?

Not that I don't think it is a possibility but for almsot 2 years people have been saying they will struggles/drop points when .....(insert period/comp/time)

Don't understand why it annoys other fans. I'll celebrate when the title is done mathematically and not a second before. Anything can happen in football.
It's like the supermodel going over to a morbidly obese girl and saying "oh my God I look fat in this". It's self deprecating in order to draw affirmation from others or remind others of the situation. It's pretty dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back