Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

while Dom Sheed spent time up forward in a sign he is set for a new role.

Dunno how I feel about this. He could do really well transitioning from midfield into attack. Pretty deadly around goals and has the tank to push up the ground. I just question the defensive side of his game.

Last edited:
Dunno how I feel about this. He could do really well transitioning from midfield into attack, he's pretty deadly around goals and has the tank to push up the ground. I just question the defensive side of his game.

I reckon the addition of Kelly is going to mean our mids all spend more time resting forward.

Dunno how I feel about this. He could do really well transitioning from midfield into attack. Pretty deadly around goals and has the tank to push up the ground. I just question the defensive side of his game.
Dom plays best when he plays majority in the guts. I hope we don't see him returning to 2018 season (pre finals) form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that we are under "New Management" it may well be an opportune time to petition for a full pardon and have the Famished Feline reinstated. Who is with me?

And while we’re at it, what about the beacon of positivity and light, the ever astounding Figure? 😛

Remove this Banner Ad

Back