Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie

• No result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. I'm naturally more conservative about these things. Whilst it is rare, it isn't unheard of, especially when the deck starts as a green top, with rain about during the four days. It won't break down.

And the winning well part isn't exactly true. If we win and WA don't we'll only be a few points behind Queensland and roughly the same as WA whether we win by 100 runs or win by 10.

Not as if this old side has Lab, Khawaja, etc in it. You have a very good bowling attack, I did question the batting (didn't expect Dean to have a turnaround) but your bowling is very good. Siddle there helps. I feel in Shield cricket 350 odd is more than enough.

Each to their own, I feel Handscomb will want to win easily. I get what you are saying though mate.

136 balls to give away a gift like that with a few overs left in the day. Ugh. We might crumble from here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have watched a few highlights recently and not one batsman has taken their LBW well, bordering on dissent from Cam Green y'day and others recently.
Yeah Green hung around a long time yesterday. You get some shocking decisions in the Shield though. I don't know how anyone can watch it and think cricket without DRS is better.

That's a shame. We have got close enough that I wouldn't mind a loss if it meant we gave the target a shake.

Game on now or will the rain ruin a good finish.If you believe all the BF experts on here who do not rate the QLD batting line up the Vic's are nearly home.And down comes the rain.

Last edited:
Back