Game Day NORTH VS SAINTS (Round 1, FIGHT!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Saints player head over the ball gets a tackle across the shoulder*
Ump: He had his head down over the ball, you have to protect it.

*North player head over the ball gets hip and shouldered compressing the neck*
Ump: Play on, lowered his head.

Preseason form has carried over into the season proper.

Not ******* good enough from everyone, top down.

Outside maybe Tarrant, I can't think of one player who consistently delivers 4 quarters of footy week in, week out.

Our whole squad is full of flakey blokes who play in spurts. I'm sure it's not conscious, but it looks like bloked pick and choose when they will go.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Scamper deserves time but he literally has learnt nothing from Scott’s failures.

I can’t forgive that. Same s**t every bloody year.

Call the season off.
The players don’t deserve to run out again this year and North is one headfu** I can do without.
This.

It's hard enough dealing with the ineptitude when life is normal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving the melts from people who thought the pre season was not a reliable indicator of what was in store for Rd1. We had the same issues in the 2019 pre season and we denied it but then the Freo smashing franked our pre season form and woke us all up.

Well, to those naysayers re pre season 2020, you're awake now.

* the game off for a sec.

Lets discuss leadership at the club.

Surely by now there is enough alternative evidence to suggest we have imposters down at the club.
It’s the playing group.
Ziebell, MacMillan just terrible for showing the way and Cunnington and Higgins similar for not showing any accountability at all.
Goldstein and Tarrant would be the only two that bring it consistently but I honestly believe there needs to be a massive clean out.
We are in a world of hurt and are definitely a bottom six side.
* off 2020 I’m happy it’s a write off.
But some big calls need to be made and I look at Brady as the most important man at the club.

There needs to be a new ethos and changing coach isn’t enough.
Clear out all remnants of past eras and administrations. Off field it’s been done.
It needs to remonstrate to on.

Yeah
Saints want it more and working harder.
Work harder off the ball so when they win it they’ve got options

More an attitude thing than ability.

When Polec missed that sitter I thought - damn: We aren’t up for the season opener after a whole pre season
You can see it all over the ground, lazy don’t want to be there - they probably think the season will be called off so save the bodies.

******* pissweak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back