Game Day NORTH VS SAINTS (Round 1, FIGHT!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect every single training session to be concentrating on skills. This should have been a top priority and should have been identified from the start

make them kick to a player under pressure over 100 times ffs, whatever it takes. We have zero structure. Dump it on the boot on hope for the best. This is the same s**t we’ve all seen for over 10 years. Only clean players is higgo

Where’s the physicality we’ve been promised all preseason?

bunch of softcocks
This is the most disappointing part for me.
The stories coming out of preseason suggesting win, lose or draw we would be hated by the opposition because of our physical brand.
I was looking forward to that...but, yeah....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow this is quite terrible to watch...

So our players have identified kicking long down the line is no good, yet still do it every time. Is that the coach's failing or the players?

Fumbles fumbles fumbles, yes its a bit wet, but when the other team is noticeably cleaner, its a big issue. Ziebell better improve rapidly, otherwise its not a question of rust but maybe he just can't keep up anymore.

For a player with supposedly great kicking skills, I've seen Polec mess up around half his kicks.

Effort wise, the saints seem to have spare numbers everywhere, its a recurring issue, and not even shorter quarters seem to be helping (maybe only benefit is that we don't get outworked even more and lose by more)

Last edited:
For those not able to follow the telecast Saints have been their usual average selves.
They would be five goals down if playing Richmond, GWS or Collingwood.

That is how bad we are going.

If we played the Pies or Giants today it would be 2019 rd 1 bad.

Kick to pack
Fumble fumble
Handball to shins
Scrubber kicks
Turnover
Give opponent separation and trail to contest

Marks for innovation. It’s unique
Can't believe how accurate this is. Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat.

Polec kicks first goal. We are up & about.

With Maj late withdrawal the last player we could afford to lose is " scooter " Walker. Fwd. match-up's now in disarray.

Good on the Saints. Recruited for needs ✔ Working ✔

Where are all the posters from the pre season saying we are making the 8? Laughable.

I said pre season we were a bottom 4-6 side - from what I have seen today I have over estimated where we are at.

We are bottom 2-4 and decelerating.

We have an old, slow side devoid of leadership, skill and game plan.

Taz looks like the only bloke who gives a XXXX out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back