Game Day NORTH VS SAINTS (Round 1, FIGHT!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s the physicality we’ve been promised all preseason?

bunch of softcocks
At least there is a lot of opportunity for physicality, especially when the gameplan is kick long to contests of 10 players.

As clubs focus on controlling the ball, or going fast, North again zigging in their own stupid direction.

Outside maybe Tarrant, I can't think of one player who consistently delivers 4 quarters of footy week in, week out.

Our whole squad is full of flakey blokes who play in spurts. I'm sure it's not conscious, but it looks like bloked pick and choose when they will go.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No enforced standards for 10 years.

The ‘kick long to the boundary’ gameplan died 10 years ago.

We’ve decided to bring it back....

After watching the pre season games, we kinda expected this, right? What are we even trying to do? Well done on getting the team to try and tackle heaps Rhyce. Any chance you can actually look to implement a game plan outside of that?

*Saints player head over the ball gets a tackle across the shoulder*
Ump: He had his head down over the ball, you have to protect it.

*North player head over the ball gets hip and shouldered compressing the neck*
Ump: Play on, lowered his head.
This is not the umps. Pittard tripped a bloke, play on, then we should have been pinged HTB, but play on.

We are s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is not the umps. Pittard tripped a bloke, play on, then we should have been pinged HTB, but play on.

We are s**t.
Where did I say this was on the umps? I was pointing out an inconsistency

One word. Rebuild.......Lets tank and apply for an additional priority pick., because we are so crap and embarrassing to watch. And let's start recruiting players with A. Talent. B. Skill and most importantly C. Balls. Because this current squad would struggle against Jazzy Garner, Kearney and co.

Dwayne Russell is actively barracking for StKilda!

Polec, Simpkin, Tarrant, Goldy, MacMillan & Dumont playing well, although Polec's current DE% is horrid (44%).

Our skills under pressure have been the difference. They are terrible.

Hall, Ahern, Ziebell, Thomas & Anderson have all been poor. Cunnington 2 clearances. All must lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back