WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Remove this Banner Ad

Has to be CM Punk!

From his twitter it sounds like Punk has been in isolation & in Chicago the past 10 days.

It's currently very difficult to even get out of Chicago, so I doubt he will be able to do it.

there's only 1 man who can replace Roman at this late hour
tenor.gif

EDIT: apparently the plan is Goldberg vs Braun :thumbsdown:

EDIT: apparently the plan is Goldberg vs Braun :thumbsdown:
Came here to say this

When Braun had the momentum going into whatever WM that he and the child won the tag titles, this would have been a huge match. Now? Less so

Came here to say this

When Braun had the momentum going into whatever WM that he and the child won the tag titles, this would have been a huge match. Now? Less so

Braun hasn’t been the same since the feud with Roman when they refused to do the double turn

It's fun seeing "spoilers" on twitter that you have less than no faith in. On some level if makes it more compelling.

It'll be interesting to see how they place the matches and pace the cards. You don't really need "come down" matches when there's no crowd. So do we just see an escalation of least important to most important? Do they factor in balancing out the 2 brands?

With Roman out, I'd suggest the night 1 main event should be Becky vs Shayna and the night 2 main event should be Brock vs Drew. But that's 2 Raw matches. So if Oldberg's challenger is the winner of Cena vs Wyatt, does that go on last on night 2? Oldberg vs Wyatt doesn't feel like the main event of a 2 night show to me.

I don't know who still orders PPVs off Main Event (if anyone), but it appears they are only showing the Sunday portion? No mention about the Monday portion (aside from afternoon replay times), so it's really confusing. Also the price is $29.95, so that's roughly 2 months of WWE Network subscription. :thumbsdown:

I don't know who still orders PPVs off Main Event (if anyone), but it appears they are only showing the Sunday portion? No mention about the Monday portion (aside from afternoon replay times), so it's really confusing. Also the price is $29.95, so that's roughly 2 months of WWE Network subscription. :thumbsdown:

Wouldn’t you, or anyone else, just watch on wwe network, that is free?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now they're saying Miz is sick so that match is presumably off
apparently it's Morrison vs one of the Usos in a Ladder match
, and Andrade is out with injury to be replaced by someone from NXT
Austin Theory

From what just happened on Smackdown it looks like there's a chance Metlzer has been played---as Bruce Prichard has always said F*** Dave Meltzer.

to be fair to Meltzer, the original report came from PWInsider.

But Meltzer is somehow still able to 'confirm' reports from PWInsider on his own website, twitter, etc.

Either Meltzer has fake sources that are feeding him fake news or he is unable to 'confirm' anything and is lying to his subscribers :rolleyes:

But Meltzer is somehow still able to 'confirm' reports from PWInsider on his own website, twitter, etc.

Either Meltzer has fake sources that are feeding him fake news or he is unable to 'confirm' anything and is lying to his subscribers :rolleyes:

at least he credited them, which is more than other "reporters" do. plus there's still 1 week of TV to air, so what has been reported may prove correct in the end.

at least he credited them, which is more than other "reporters" do. plus there's still 1 week of TV to air, so what has been reported may prove correct in the end.

But what he reported doesn't take into consideration The New Day at all.

I'd happily be proven wrong & Meltzer being correct on these reports--- but I think it's more likely he's either making stuff up or being leaked fake information at this point.

it's not implausible that WWE might leak stories/false results to try to protect their show. apparently they didn't tape multiple finishes though.

If someone legit gets out, are we all cleaning up at the online betting agencies? ;)

If we trust the sources you're posting from-- we'll all be bankrupt ;)

Didn't SmackDown get taped before WM?

It did---but Meltzer was claiming that at Wrestlemania the Smackdown Tag title match was supposed to be
The Usos Vs Miz & Morrison in a ladder match
instead of
Usos Vs The New Day Vs Miz & Morrison in a triple threat ladder match
and then due to circumstances the Wrestlemania match became
Morrison Vs 'a' Uso in a Singles ladder match
with no reference at all to
The New Day

From what I can tell Meltzer's story no longer makes sense because it differs from the narrative we're currently seeing and IF
The New Day
we're going to be announced & removed, wouldn't that be part of the story?

Came here to say this

That avatar though :D

Buddy.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back