No Oppo Supporters The TAN 76 - No toilet paper hoarders allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britain is facing a wave of death.
About 10 days behind New York figures, where they have hopefully seen the worst of it.
New York hospital admissions only rising 3 per cent per day, down from 25 per cent.

So how many of you are taking the opportunity this weekend to rewatch the 2017 grand final in honour of us supposed to have been playing Adelaide this weekend?

Will probably be better viewing than whichever Richmond v Adelaide game Fox Footy digs up.

So how many of you are taking the opportunity this weekend to rewatch the 2017 grand final in honour of us supposed to have been playing Adelaide this weekend?

Will probably be better viewing than whichever Richmond v Adelaide game Fox Footy digs up.
It’s on repeat in the background, otherwise I would go troppo working from home

Yeah, cheers for that TOO. Hope your times 'not so' are not too challenging mate. I am a great believer in Inter-dependence, it fills the soul (that's not to say I don't love going places on my own like the footy and catch up with other legends ;))
Thanks mate,But it's all good.Having Grandkids more than make up for it.
More money too spoil.lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a weird existence. Just finished a family video conference with the mother in law at her nursing home, she's not in great shape and it's so painful for my wife.
On the other hand, I've spent three hours on the roof, flat and a decades worth of nature up there, and am now having a beer on the deck and it's a glorious day.
I feel as fit and healthy as I've been recently and it's hard to reconcile this with all the tragic happenings world wide.
Hopefully we'll all come out the other side stronger and better than before...

What a weird existence. Just finished a family video conference with the mother in law at her nursing home, she's not in great shape and it's so painful for my wife.
On the other hand, I've spent three hours on the roof, flat and a decades worth of nature up there, and am now having a beer on the deck and it's a glorious day.
I feel as fit and healthy as I've been recently and it's hard to reconcile this with all the tragic happenings world wide.
Reckon we are going to come out the other side with a whole new appreciation of the freedoms and liberties we enjoy... and greater appreciation of the previous perhaps 'small trivial' things like a beer on the deck after some hard work on a beautiful day.

Oh - and watching the Tigers smash all-comers and dominate the comp. :p

Wait until they void the EPL we can riot in the city together lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back