No Oppo Supporters The TAN 76 - No toilet paper hoarders allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s all I could find from the 80’s a few years ago. Off memory, the semi is about a 30 minute highlight package. I’m only sorting through stuff now.
Ahh, ok! That's a shame!! I'd really love to see that and the 2 from 1980 in full. I've got a 20 minute highlights package from the 1980 Geelong SF but haven't seen the one you've got. I'll send you a list over Easter, might be able to provide you with some youtube links or downloads of stuff I've got on my computer.

Walking along Smith Street in Fitzroy.Ch7 were interviewing the great man himself.Neil Balme.
Obviously I've seen him at the footy and training from a distance.But up close he's a giant of a man.
Had a spring in my step for the rest of my walk.lol

Ahh, ok! That's a shame!! I'd really love to see that and the 2 from 1980 in full. I've got a 20 minute highlights package from the 1980 Geelong SF but haven't seen the one you've got. I'll send you a list over Easter, might be able to provide you with some youtube links or downloads of stuff I've got on my computer.

actually Bob, you have given me an idea. Hopefully I remember it tomorrow 😂

I don't see why the AFL and NRL can't come back by the end of may, without crowds, I just can't see why not

Unless you have a very good microscope, I get why you can't see Covid19................ Some people just cant believe what they can't see........

Unless you have a very good microscope, I get why you can't see Covid19................ Some people just cant believe what they can't see........

the news from this morning was that laws will be relaxing a bit soon, before the predicted return date of afl season....its a good sign....also from Fox News the AFL are looking positive that the season will recommence....sooo yeah, I lean that way with it all too

Negatives - my business is farked (although think I will get through the other side thankfully)

positives - getting to spend more time than I ever have with my 2 young kids. Bloody awesome to just hang out and their constant energy helps me to forget all of the other s**t going on at the moment

Lap it up my friend. My girls are 21 and 26 now, and I so miss our time during their entire childhoods. It's OK now too, but those times were sensational! I'm re-organising some stuff at home and came across cards, pictures and letters from both of their month long Year 10 camps. The letters are priceless and so full of appreciation and love. Every home-made Fathers Day and Birthday card has something Richmond in it or done in yellow and black - Ok, I'm feeling a touch nostalgic, but I visit so many clients in the mid of parenting and hear too many parents wish those years away. THEY ARE THE BEST YEARS!

Last edited:
Walking along Smith Street in Fitzroy.Ch7 were interviewing the great man himself.Neil Balme.
Obviously I've seen him at the footy and training from a distance.But up close he's a giant of a man.
Had a spring in my step for the rest of my walk.lol

Heh heh heh Smith Street. It’s still an interesting place. Hope it stays that way. Need a bit of grit here and there. Not anything like it used to be but I still enjoy a little bit of the old vibe.

Lap it up my friend. My girls are 21 and 26 now, and I so miss our time during their entire childhoods. It's OK now too, but those times were sensational! I'm re-organising some stuff at home and came across cards, pictures and letters from both of their month long Year 10 camps. The letters are priceless and so full of appreciation and love. Every home-made Fathers Day and Birthday card has something Richmond in it or done in yellow and black - Ok, I'm feeling a touch nostalgic, but I visit so many clients in the mid of parenting and her too many parents wish those years away. THEY ARE THE BEST YEARS!
Thanks mate - yeah has been the best (and hardest!) 5 years of my life with my 2 girls and like you, I’m gradually accumulating more and more tigers-themed stuff they’ve made for me over the years. Can’t wait to take them to the footy with me as they get older too!

Heh heh heh Smith Street. It’s still an interesting place. Hope it stays that way. Need a bit of grit here and there. Not anything like it used to be but I still enjoy a little bit of the old vibe.

There was nothing nicer than walking down the street, hearing a band at a pub, stopping in for a drink and then keeping on your way to the next one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate - yeah has been the best (and hardest!) 5 years of my life with my 2 girls and like you, I’m gradually accumulating more and more tigers-themed stuff they’ve made for me over the years. Can’t wait to take them to the footy with me as they get older too!

Yep, great times (oh and they are not the hardest..sorry). First daughter photographed atop Michael Roach shoulders, a photo of first kick on the 'G' in her little No3 jumper, I could go on, won't, but live in the moment, even if they cry and do your head in, they will still become the good ol days........... Hug, hug, hug them back.....never let go first! (I wish for every extra second now)

The virus is killing a generation of medical professionals.
Doctors, nurses, surgeons from fields other than specifically respiratory diseases, who would otherwise save thousands of lives.
Nurses are killing themselves out of misplaced guilt they have onpassed the virus.

Lap it up my friend. My girls are 21 and 26 now, and I so miss our time during their entire childhoods. It's OK now too, but those times were sensational! I'm re-organising some stuff at home and came across cards, pictures and letters from both of their month long Year 10 camps. The letters are priceless and so full of appreciation and love. Every home-made Fathers Day and Birthday card has something Richmond in it or done in yellow and black - Ok, I'm feeling a touch nostalgic, but I visit so many clients in the mid of parenting and hear too many parents wish those years away. THEY ARE THE BEST YEARS!
Still doesn't beat being single and doing exactly what you want...👍😘👍

Its a different area for sure.Mostly untouched by developers which is a good thing.keeping its character.As for the people.Its like their own little world.lol

Been single for awhile now.Most times its great but there are times not so.

Yeah, cheers for that TOO. Hope your times 'not so' are not too challenging mate. I am a great believer in Inter-dependence, it fills the soul (that's not to say I don't love going places on my own like the footy and catch up with other legends ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back