Media The S29 Rising Star Award Countdown - Congrats PurpleGreenRed

Remove this Banner Ad

STATEMENT FROM BARELY LEGAL

***BEGIN STATEMENT***

We have reviewed the evidence and it is our view that a binding contract was placed between Lemon Boi and our client, the Bombers. We look forward to our new recruit joining us for preseason training.

***END STATEMENT***

STATEMENT FROM BARELY LEGAL

***BEGIN STATEMENT***

We have reviewed the evidence and it is our view that a binding contract was placed between Lemon Boi and our client, the Bombers. We look forward to our new recruit joining us for preseason training.

***END STATEMENT***

The dude spent a season with Ant Bear and the best he could do was 8th? Bloodied52 has to go. Maybe WaynesWorld19 can mentor him?
I would love the opportunity Ding ....reckon I could take a few things out of his game

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

-cd1KsvwZnmHo18IMW2bQO82UxAWTwFbCbaAsp5Trij6T9z8-hIJxxi8nLGNlei1CG6xER6Qh5SuKnRf5NumyFdWXRgzODUS_7uMKIs4WWI8CkeU_pc2WoeWtR6Bw92pbDPE-c0

vf-lqndKSdpwxpQADa1hLv5AGTLNtb6dB-R4t7F6-nId4ituRaG_YZ97z_fgZh5rkrMFwrMVLNrNbepLNCw9FEHwQqU6oMlco0aqgCRKr-PgrAwrHKmQFRUR2fDYUHZ3uLBLgrs
ZRfVMjEXrXtLc1J9MW35y8Odmu8LMzCFYAffDZIB3x-fJOkJ07BOr07CoKQ-1C8auPS0qUzIvxxmXufB3RXe4NXHBWDEzeVat7KSaYFqYWcg7t4dqhIs9jr5y_Y6nU5JJpBG3j0

Nomination - Round 5
HO​
K​
H​
DISP​
M​
T​
FF​
FA​
G​
B​
0​
172​
161​
333​
11​
92​
54​
20​
13​
8​

We’ve finally made it to first, and the best of the best only make it this far. When people look back at this season’s top Rookies, they should utter one name only to see the opposition shrink away from them and run crying to their changerooms in fear.

A Rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon caused by refraction, reflection and dispersion of light. Look to the sky away from the sun after a storm and you may very well end up witnessing one. Look to the sky during a Qooty match and you will also see this Rookie leaping for the highest of marks with equal splendour and magnificence. Three colours of a Rainbow make up this Qootier’s name.

May I present to you a man every future Rookie should look up to and imitate, hailing from the Roys, I give you the winner of Rising Star Season 29!:

9Eg1ERgHNvZp56MXzU90PaaOrgKn6UkZO2ToBmLmPPJgSJCM5W3TrPpIALYbD2lrD5Fx0okn9Th7U6Yy_9YNqRRZ6oYC_aKKUNinnB-bP5vPRi0zRijPrNfAQFwhl-pEcG7Yagg

PurpleGreenRed

Make a speech if you’re so inclined :)

aEp5qYrUz4MA6w-0xIdSUUJV77p4g8zFiDsXWRDuJj13c8D-DPdXqi6HkAe0MqLlBpiTPTXloctoallC_hnGGxKMW8dVgZv5a4nlEkykhSQKfrdxJSTWyeVdwZc9mPmaQw8UOOE

Congratulations PurpleGreenRed !! Very well deserved win in a very talented field of rookies !!

I would love the opportunity Ding ....reckon I could take a few things out of his game

200.gif

C'mon you suffering hordes with a scintilla of human spirit let's knock off Wayneo.. Most productive Friday night for a few centuries.

Time for me to get the sausageroll banner out again

greggs-vegan-sausage-roll-advertising-board-outside-a-branch-in-stratford-upon-avon-warwickshire-uk-on-may-1-2019-T6HFBB.jpg
I really appreciate the sentiment Wacky :thumbsu:

....but associating me with vegans does more damage to my chances of winning this than Ant Bear did when he awarded me life membership for playing over 300 games!

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW AT THE AFTERPARTY

Chipmunk had a quick chat with GremioPower

1590748588039.png

1. What do you think of the afterparty?

Mate, I am thinking in going back to sleep...

2. How do you feel about where you've placed?

I've finished lower than you. What do you think?!

3. Who do you think of PurpleGreenRed's victory?

"Frankly, lady, I don't give a damn."

AFTERPARTY UPDATE (5 MINUTES LATER)

PurpleGreenRed arrives at the afterparty to find that there isn't a warm reception. Everyone seems to have scarpered into Lemon Boi 's media thread.

1590748325403.png

Thanks to Riviat and all the other organisers of the Rising Star award. We will try to bring the fun next season!

Now I know how you feel when I'm posting a close game, and I post the last 3 minutes line by line :).

My goodness, it's as addictive and fun leaving people in limbo as I thought it would be :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back