Official 2019/20 Bundesliga/DFB Pokal Thread

Which Team will you be supporting this season?

• FC Augsburg

• Bayer Leverkusen

• Bayern Munich

• Borussia Dortmund

• Borussia Mönchengladbach

• Eintracht Frankfurt

• Fortuna Düsseldorf

• SC Freiburg

• Hertha BSC

• TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

• 1. FC Koln

• RB Leipzig

• 1. FSV Mainz 05

• SC Paderborn 07

• Schalke 04

• Union Berlin

• Werder Bremen

• VfL Wolfsburg

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

6 Borussia Dortmund goals after the 53rd minute this morning was beautiful to watch. What a team they have there.

Not going to lie - the fact that lower teams play to the final whistle makes the games good. Baumgart (Paderborn Trainer) was pretty vocal throughout (bleib drin bleib drin - stay in) and you could hear him yell at 1-3 ‘one more goal and we’re back in’ - I’d actually love him at Dortmund. Reckon he’s done better than most others could at Paderborn and definitely won’t lose his job when they’re relegated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve just noticed all the cheering, clapping, singing, whistling and jeering during the Breman match lol.

Didn’t notice it (had the game on silent) but yuck

It’s going to be interesting up here if HSV and Bremen play off. They’re not the best of friends by a long shot

Another two for Haaland. What a beast he is.

He’s ridiculous. If you watch the highlights, when Morey misses the goal off his pass, Haalands look of disgust is incredible. Like ‘how the * did you miss that’ look. And when Gulasci saved his hammer from an angle, he looked at him in disbelief - as if to say, how did you get near that. Guy literally believes he can do what he wants. I love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well given Messi and Ronaldo haven't had years anywhere close to Lewandowski he would have to be a lock, surely

As I said. He plays in the BL. No chance. If neuer only comes third in 2014, and before that it was Kahn in 04, and the last winner being Sammer, then it simply won’t happen. It’ll be someone from England or Spain for sure

Fair effort from Werder on the final day to beat the automatic drop and send Düsseldorf down instead.
Disappointing for Leverkusen to miss CL action next season, so near yet so far

Fair effort from Werder on the final day to beat the automatic drop and send Düsseldorf down instead.
Disappointing for Leverkusen to miss CL action next season, so near yet so far

Huge result. I’ll actually be going for HSV for the first time in my life tomorrow. If it’s a HSV/Bremen relegation playoff ... it’ll be more hectic than HSV/Pauli and I’m so ready for it

Huge result. I’ll actually be going for HSV for the first time in my life tomorrow. If it’s a HSV/Bremen relegation playoff ... it’ll be more hectic than HSV/Pauli and I’m so ready for it

Heidenheim 2-0 down against Arminia Bielefeld on the road. All HSV need is a draw at home to Sandhausen but they have just gone 2-0 down

Heidenheim 2-0 down against Arminia Bielefeld on the road. All HSV need is a draw at home to Sandhausen but they have just gone 2-0 down

This was hilariously predictable. I guess another year for me with no BVB game here is Inevitable

Imagine losing 3-0 but still securing a playoff because the other team lost 1-5 at home.

Do Bayern Munich II go up to the 2. Bundesliga or does 2 & 3 get auto promotion with 4th in the playoff?

Imagine losing 3-0 but still securing a playoff because the other team lost 1-5 at home.

Do Bayern Munich II go up to the 2. Bundesliga or does 2 & 3 get auto promotion with 4th in the playoff?

Second option - the seconds teams can’t play in the professional leagues (I.e top 2)

Back