Opinion The PB's - a celebration of 150 years. This year or later?

Should we wear the Bars this year or wait until we play in front of a home crowd?

• I want the bars now! Crowd doesn't matter.

Votes: 58 85.3%
  • We should wait. The bars need to be celebrated properly.

Votes: 10 14.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Idiots in Victoria assume we want to wear it for every single game and derwaaayne went with that fill knowing what we want to do but creating a "bigger story"
We should be aiming to wear it every week, except Collingwood games.

If it's a once a year thing I honestly have no issue with it. Making it the regular home jumper I believe is a big issue, and I would only be supportive if the use of teal was somehow incorporated.

Good thing it doesn't matter one iota whether you're 'supportive' or not then, isn't it?

We should be aiming to wear it every week, except Collingwood games in Victoria.

Fixed. If they're playing us at our home ground we can wear whatever we like and if the jumpers are too similar they can ****ing well wear a clash strip like everyone else.

Fixed. If they're playing us at our home ground we can wear whatever we like and if the jumpers are too similar they can ****ing well wear a clash strip like everyone else.

Yeah but what you're forgetting is that they're a foundation club.

Doesn't look like it if the back is the same as the 1912 with the white number panel it's still predominantly white.
Going by the central stripe the ones from that era were white on black. IRL they probably looked like evenly-spaced alternate stripes right around the jumper, so hard to say whether white on black or black on white (not to mention the probability of individual jumpers having different configurations). There's some photos to be found on Google Images using "collingwood jumper history".

we do want to wear our prison bars in every single game, you've been listening to david koch more than our own supporters it seems

We do want that, but we don't get it by asking for it as our first request.

Do you have a wife? If so, when you first met her, was your first move to immediately ask her to marry you, or did you ask her on a couple of dates first?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we should change it to baby steps - kochie knows the way

we do want to wear our prison bars in every single game, you've been listening to david koch more than our own supporters it seems
No we don't.
The club is asking to wear it in showdowns.

I'd love to have it worn every game but I don't think we should be abandon the teal completely.

The groundswell continues...

Smart move by Port to get Parkin to voice his support for Port's push to wear the PBs on camera. His opinions carry some weight in Victoria. The more high profile neutrals we can get on board the better.

Smart move by Port to get Parkin to voice his support for Port's push to wear the PBs on camera. His opinions carry some weight in Victoria. The more high profile neutrals we can get on board the better.

I mean, we already had Sheedy come out in support of them and he has some pull. I guess he kind of has to support the bars seeing as he invented them along with ANZAC day and Indigenous Australians.

I mean, we already had Sheedy come out in support of them and he has some pull. I guess he kind of has to support the bars seeing as he invented them along with ANZAC day and Indigenous Australians.

I consider this the finest running joke in Port BF.

d1d.gif

We do want that, but we don't get it by asking for it as our first request.

Do you have a wife? If so, when you first met her, was your first move to immediately ask her to marry you, or did you ask her on a couple of dates first?
simba_ may have 17 ex-wifes as he asked on the first date. :oops:

Back