Preview 2020 Round 3 Richmond v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone must watch a different game to me. Stack was absolutely useless the first week back but I thought he was one of the better players last week.

I know it’s not all about stats but 18 possessions and 2 tackles doesn’t sound like such a poor game to me in a shortened match. Especially when you consider how badly the midfield went putting pressure on the backs.

Reckon a few get the blinkers on and see what they want/expect to see

Perfect changes! Give me confidence we will win the flag again this year. The right philosophy is being followed and we are not getting complacent like 2018.

Ross not dropped because young players should not be dropped after 1 games in most circumstances unless a senior player replaces them from injury.

Stack was not as bad as Pickett, Rioli or Graham, is younger and has credits from last year that suggest he can be better. Thought he played better towards the end of the game and will benefit from a stronger team structure.

Soldo got smashed and doesn’t have the mobility and contested ability of Nank. Would be happy to see Soldo back later but probably with Nank. Interesting, we easily win a flag with both but then avoid that structure.

Higgins may be dropped in the not too distant future but he is competing harder than others and if you’ve come back from what he has you deserve more time.

Hardwick said our gameplan let’s wingers kill us... but in reality he knows KMac is the kind of player we need to get more control of the wing. Have never thought Kamdyn wasn’t our 22nd best player so good he finally returns.

Baker is pretty much a reliable senior player and Dusty couldn’t have had a worse game if he tried against Collingwood. Dusty hits a target against Collingwood and we win. Have to feel for St Kilda because a message has been sent to our players that means mediocrity will not be tolerated. Expect our best game of the season on Saturday with possibly 4 quarters of top notch pressure and quick play.

Go Tiges!!
Baker was a small back last year but has played fwd. He's a great mark, good kick he suits wing I reckon. A bit small as a backman.

Stack slipped over once, got tackled by ceglar & give up a goal. That was the one I was a bit dirty on. (Do players have different types of footy boots?) But I'd leave him there. He showed a lot of brilliance.
Forward pocket in the Richmond team is a graveyard. Bolton has been playing it well, George & Higgins less so.

Watching George at the end of the Hawthorn game I thought when we get our ball movement working properly this guy is going to finally murder opposition teams. I honestly think given how much skill he lacks Castagna has the highest ceiling and could really become something if he works hard on improving simple skills.

Watching George at the end of the Hawthorn game I thought when we get our ball movement working properly this guy is going to finally murder opposition teams. I honestly think given how much skill he lacks Castagna has the highest ceiling and could really become something if he works hard on improving simple skills.
George is what he is. Erratic, iconoclast. He kicks goals when everyone else kicks points. And vice versa. So while he murders oppositions he kills us too. Murder/suicide.

Bit hard for Aarts to do his time in a the VFL, a comp that doesn't exist. What did he get 4 weeks? Well the GF is 1 then we are now up to round 4. So there's his penalty plus a week. I actually don't mind Aarts.
Don't mind him either, just wanted it clarified as to how a VFL suspension can be served without VFL games being played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma gave a press conference crapping on about rewarding those in the 2's that were in good form. Next minute
Baker: didn't play in 2's was at funeral
Martin: coming back from injury
Nankervis: played in the 2's hardly set the world on fire
KMac: back from injury has played one game in the 2's just average

Strange

Dimma gave a press conference crapping on about rewarding those in the 2's that were in good form. Next minute
Baker: didn't play in 2's was at funeral
Martin: coming back from injury
Nankervis: played in the 2's hardly set the world on fire
KMac: back from injury has played one game in the 2's just average

Strange
wonder what some of the guy’s playing in the 2’s are thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back