Toast Bulldogs def Swans 67-39

Remove this Banner Ad

Libba has an uncanny ability to kick the ball forward out of rediculous congestion. Smart enough to know a short handball is going nowhere and good enough to somehow get a kick away with surprising penetration on the kick

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

he looked cooked at the end. Hope comes up.

AFL website is often way off when it lists the best players from each side, but this week it says Bontempelli, Smith, Macrae, English, Daniel, Crozier, which looks pretty good to me.
Missing Williams I think. Most players very good tonight but def think Williams should be listed

Sorry to disagree with a few here but I seriously can't believe that there is talk about playing English anywhere else but the ruck. He is effective and is on his way to becoming a star because he can play as another midfielder and will destroy most ruckman around the ground. This just won't happen at FF or CHF. Sure he needs to become better in the ruck contests but that will come. He does not even need to become a great tap ruck to become a star, just pressure the good ones. For now, maybe give him help against Grundy and Gawn but let him work over any other ruckman. He may have some bad days, but will be better for it.

Another great day for me personally.

1. The Bulldogs REALLY win.
2. I lost about three kilos getting my hair cut.
3. I spoke directly into the faces of human beings for the first time in three months, not counting my friends who live in the main house here.
4. After wearing my mask for the very first time, I now want to become a doctor.
5. The first of the three Uber drivers I had today was the best one I've ever had, in spite of him being a young, long haired, hippie type person.
6. Lucky Meal Pizza deal was great. 50% off. And it worked.

I fear that tomorrow will seem like such a disappointment... (Hey I'm a Doggie supporter. It's in our nature, right?) ;)

It's incredible that Smith is the best second year player we've seen when Macrae was breaking records as a second year player and left most of us in disbelief. We are truly spoilt
I've still got the guy that led the comp in contested marks as the best 2nd year player we've had recently. Smith has been amazing, but what Naughton did was unheard of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another great day for me personally.

1. The Bulldogs REALLY win.
2. I lost about three kilos getting my hair cut.
3. I spoke directly into the faces of human beings for the first time in three months, not counting my friends who live in the main house here.
4. After wearing my mask for the very first time, I now want to become a doctor.
5. The first of the three Uber drivers I had today was the best one I've ever had, in spite of him being a young, long haired, hippie type person.
6. Lucky Meal Pizza deal was great. 50% off. And it worked.

I fear that tomorrow will seem like such a disappointment... (Hey I'm a Doggie supporter. It's in our nature, right?) ;)
Worry about the human beings contact - if it was me I'd be greatful for no contact

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

I've been super critical of Nick Austin's drafting whilst he was at the club.

It seems he has actually drafted some really quality players.

Vandermeer looks like a pure bulldog and Butler went well tonight under seige.
That Bailey Smith goes alright as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back