Autopsy Dogs 64 Hawks 67

Remove this Banner Ad

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

No one gives a s**t at this club apart from the fans. Top 8 on the line and that’s the s**t they dish up… ******* ridiculous. Players were awful today. Our midfield was embarrassing and completely outplayed. Baz, Treloar and Macare all none factors.

Bevo has overstayed his time by a season and the board don’t care enough to make a change.

Losing on a Sunday, against 3rd last, with Kelli Underwood commentating is too much torture for one afternoon.

Evidence of tanking.

Happened a few times this year we it's evident we haven't wanted to win. Kicking the first three goals is usually a pretty big indicator of our intention. As weird as that sounds, it's like we want to prove we can win, but then we throw it once we realise we're good enough.

All a part of a Lade's grand plan to become head coach. Bevo is completely fooled, has no idea what's going on behind the scenes.

Again we conceded 6 consecutive goals

Again the stakes were high and we failed to show we have grown up as a football side

Again we show why we have no integrity as a football side

I wish I cared less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are many words that will be written on this thread about that performance. Most of them probably justified.

I’m just completely out now. That’s the worst performance given the opponent and circumstances that I can remember. I’d rather we lost the next two games to necessitate the change required, and I don’t say that lightly.

The coach is killing this team, and now the players are too.

Completely, utterly pathetic and not worthy of a professional sporting competition.

All a part of a Lade's grand plan to become head coach. Bevo is completely fooled, has no idea what's going on behind the scenes.

Bev has no idea of what’s going on in the match 1/2 the time, no surprises

The talent is there. It’s all the other bits that are missing.
The will run both ways, 1%ers, sticking tackles etc. we don’t come close to the good teams on all these things and it shows.
Too much glitz, not enough grit in this team.
As for Bevo, no more excuses

Remove this Banner Ad

Back