Game Day Round 5, 2020: GWS Giants v Hawthorn, 6.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarkson's BigBoy experiment failed less, than his back up BigBoy experiment sticking him in the ruck again. (And we were behind at half time because of the BB experiment)

Mumford just took over the game and we were non competitive in the middle and have lost all momentum.

Shithouse. BTW call me if the Puopolo experiment works again tonight he's a witches hat at best these days.

Clarko is a very good coach but his team selection stops him from being the greatest of all time. He actually believes he can beat the bad team selection, it's like he's playing a game with himself, if I pick the wrong team can I still be such a great coach I can win.

Bloody awful. Clarko wanted higher scores? Well here’s one coming and it’s not going to be good.

Also interesting. Here we are losing and unlike last week not a hint of the commentary barracking for the underdogs like they did for Norf. They’re loving it.

All the hallmarks of our losses in recent years I'm afraid: Running across each others paths, no leading targets forward, fumbles here and there, 2 injuries and a capitulation.
Hope they fight it out in the 4th, and we don't get any more injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great play Gunston!
Gunners & Timmy must get on the move and lead if they are playing as the talls.
No point wrestling when you are 6'4 light frame play to you're strengths.

Don't care how much we lose by now. Just want to see someone to stand up and actually fight for the jumper
Not in 2020 my friend. This is modern football. Hold no grudges and make sure take care of the player you're tackling.

What a great game.

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

Just physically poles apart from the Giants. They have absolutely monstered us around the contest. Our game is keepings off, avoid contest of strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back