Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Header.PNG
Steamer-Intro-v2.gif

Over the last few days, there’s been a tonne of steaming fresh s**t media threads sprouting up all over the SFA thanks to the likes of Elton Johns Wig, Proper Gander, NaturalDisaster and most recently TheInjuryFactory.

One more s**t thread to add to the bottom of the SFA media toilet bowl with the rest of the aforementioned s**t shouldn’t hurt.

But, unlike an Elton John’s Wig thread, this one has a point.

The aim of this media is to acknowledge the opposition poster from Bomber match threads who is the worthy recipient of the Steamer of the Week trophy.

What’s the Steamer of the Week trophy I hear you say?

We’ve all had ‘one of those days’. In the realm of the SFA though, some of us have one of those posting weeks.

You know what one of those posting weeks is. The retort to the a-hole who’s been belittling you no end goes largely unnoticed. Writers block has you stumped as you stare blankly at the empty white space underneath that dickhead’s jibe at your posting prowess. Your team’s hype men are largely unseen as the gif you used in retaliation to the opposition pest goes to waste and that, “Hello Darkness my old friend” feeling washes through you like a laxative.

And with this laxative effect, it seems the only thing you produce is s**t.

You’re having a Steamer.

And when you do against the Mighty Bombers, it'll be acknowledged here.

Steamer Cover.jpg

Last edited:
Round 1 - Sterge
  • Banned
Header.PNG
Time to announce the inaugural winner of the most undesirable award in the SFA, the Steamer of the Week.

There were quite a few more than worthy winners to choose from, such as This Is Anfield chucking a tanty and disappearing after little more than a few seconds of thread presence to Elton Johns Wig blundering through the beginning of the week and resorting to picking out spelling mistakes and utilising his finest repertoire of 'No u'.

But alas, the winner was someone who put in an absolute ******* stinker from start to finish. Congratulations Sterge, your resurrection was that bad even the Furries were wishing you'd stayed buried at one stage there.

His week started ordinarily as Tony Lynn 15 bettered him in this exchange ...

Probably that she wants to be amongst some quality posters and not the 7th best rookie of season 22 and a bunch of Flavor Flav wannabes

So you will do the noble thing and step aside?

It soon started to unravel for poor Sterge as he then began his now-infamous rant about miggs supposedly attacking somebody over a personal tragedy.

Look at you go so upset that people consider you nothing more than a cheerleader you've gone and had someone type up an essay for you, you want to pretend to be a big man and posture about being so great at banter but all you could muster is weak personal cheap shot, because when it all boils down that's all you and the bombers really have.

You've got miggs still posturing about the time he participated in having a repeatedly attacking someone over a personal tragedy and WaynesWorld19 who's entire schtick is posturing then your post which basically boils down to 'lol you think you're great because you're a mod'

and you want to lecture me on Banter....Please

To which miggs responded ...

Please elaborate. I think you’ll find this wasnt me. But I’d love to hear your reasoning Gary Mehigan

And his descent into madness began.

By Thursday he'd resorted to "You have no life" barbs and even tried his hand at cosying up to KohPhi ...

Performance art at it's finest, cadsky Could learn a thing or two

Performance art?? Apologies, 'angsty microphallus teen' isn't a genre I'm familiar with.

Lol.

Whatever poor ol Sterge tried, it turned to s**t.

Sterge, you earned this one mate. Hopefully in that cowardly absence after attacking Miggs, realising you'd got it wrong and hid in embarrassment you had the time to reflect on your banter strategy and with that you'll be a little bit better next week. You ******* need to be.

This week, you were s**t :thumbsu:

Trophy - Round 1.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 925030
View attachment 925031

Over the last few days, there’s been a tonne of steaming fresh sh*t media threads sprouting up all over the SFA thanks to the likes of Elton Johns Wig, Proper Gander, NaturalDisaster and most recently TheInjuryFactory.

One more sh*t thread to add to the bottom of the SFA media toilet bowl with the rest of the aforementioned sh*t shouldn’t hurt.

But, unlike an Elton John’s Wig thread, this one has a point.

The aim of this media is to acknowledge the opposition poster from Bomber match threads who is the worthy recipient of the Steamer of the Week trophy.

What’s the Steamer of the Week trophy I hear you say?

We’ve all had ‘one of those days’. In the realm of the SFA though, some of us have one of those posting weeks.

You know what one of those posting weeks is. The retort to the a-hole who’s been belittling you no end goes largely unnoticed. Writers block has you stumped as you stare blankly at the empty white space underneath that dickhead’s jibe at your posting prowess. Your team’s hype men are largely unseen as the gif you used in retaliation to the opposition pest goes to waste and that, “Hello Darkness my old friend” feeling washes through you like a laxative.

And with this laxative effect, it seems the only thing you produce is sh*t.

You’re having a Steamer.

And when you do against the Mighty Bombers, it'll be acknowledged here.
How was your holiday, friend?

Smart from you to call in a much needed TiF bump. 👍

• Banned
How was your holiday, friend?

Smart from you to call in a much needed TiF bump. 👍

Terry Tough Guy?

What the * is that as a genuine thread concept?

Hand it over now and be done with your shameless media whoreing :thumbsu:

Terry Tough Guy?

What the fu** is that as a genuine thread concept?

Hand it over now and be done with your shameless media whoreing :thumbsu:
All you had to do was ask mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 2 - The Jesus
Header.PNG

Now moving onto Round 2 and I must say this was a little unexpected. Looking at their shitty list and I thought the likes of Loonerty, Golumless or at the least TY24 would be a shoe in for this award, but no. This week's Steamer was well and truly earned by the one and only, The Jesus.

Coming off the back of a failed beez campaign his situation was compounded by aligning himself with a failed expansion bid and the pattern of failure most certainly continued this week.

Rather than making a posting statement against a team he outwardly despises, he threw fists with Antonio BlueVein and Tony Lynn 15 before sooking it up and basically bailing on the match thread.

Ah yes. After a week of moaning in this thread about how sh*t the Bombers are one of the alleged great current league posters hits us with a "no you". Inspiring stuff mate.

Wrong on two counts their mate. I started the week swinging from the hips and paused to make an honest and what I thought was a warranted comment. Don't put me in the Ant Bomber camp.

Hardly a no you just a timely and witty retort that I was hoping would liven the place up a bit. I also had several witty replies on standby depending on which way you went.

I wasn't expecting you to play the victim.

Listen up, Lord Farqwad. How about you jump off your high horse and post something mildly amusing yourself?

If you are going to continue this line of posting complaining about everyone else's posting style then you are adding six eighths of fu** all to the match thread.

So, how about showing everyone this “top line banter” you spruiked earlier?

Harvey ManfredGeorgeJetson was much more likeable than this withered husk of a poster I see before me.

Be better.

No high horse mate I was just getting into wind up mode when all the back slapping started and I paused to ask a serious question because I felt it was warranted.

If you can't see how woeful constant calls from the gallery of how much poster "A" Schooled poster "B" is I will gladly sit the week out.

And sit the week out he did, only popping in to give his Podcast a flog.

Ultimately, I agree with ABV. The old Harvey was a genuinely interesting poster and great fun to match wits with.

It's a shame to see this shell of a once great poster crack the sads and sit out when the whips begin cracking banter wise.

Don't resurrect this Jesus. Leave this one buried and hopefully forgotten :thumbsu:

Trophy - Round 2.jpg

View attachment 931470

Now moving onto Round 2 and I must say this was a little unexpected. Looking at their shitty list and I thought the likes of Loonerty, Golumless or at the least TY24 would be a shoe in for this award, but no. This week's Steamer was well and truly earned by the one and only, The Jesus.

Coming off the back of a failed beez campaign his situation was compounded by aligning himself with a failed expansion bid and the pattern of failure most certainly continued this week.

Rather than making a posting statement against a team he outwardly despises, he threw fists with Antonio BlueVein and Tony Lynn 15 before sooking it up and basically bailing on the match thread.

And sit the week out he did, only popping in to give his Podcast a flog.

Ultimately, I agree with ABV. The old Harvey was a genuinely interesting poster and great fun to match wits with.

It's a shame to see this shell of a once great poster crack the sads and sit out when the whips begin cracking banter wise.

Don't resurrect this Jesus. Leave this one buried and hopefully forgotten :thumbsu:

View attachment 931494

Great call mate.

Round 3 - Blaze Storm
Header.PNG

Round 3 saw the media spotlight shift onto the Dragons posting unit from the broader public for the first time this season with TheInjuryFactory's analysis of the steps taken by Dragons leadership to improve an aspect of the club that has been severely lacking over the past few seasons. Quality posting. Have they improved?

Saddam slow laugh.gif

Absolutely * no.

There's was PLENTY of s**t to choose from this week as a number of candidates put their names forward for the prestigious award, of Steamer of the Week.

Let's take a look at some of the Dragon's handiwork ...

The Bombers have no humour, it's mostly teenage humour and backslapping on "your mum" level jokes. It started out alright with a rookie in Kilroy but then the regulars have come in and lowered the discourse significantly like pubescent 15 year olds.

O rly my esteemed posting adversary Bradesmaen? The Bombers are shittruck pre pubescent 15-year-olds are we? Perhaps you should look a little closer to home ...

bummers r scared, dont blame them
That's ok you old floppy dicktator, you'll know me plenty by the end of the game this week ;)
Not from what I've seen in this thread so far Mr Floopy Dicktator sir
That's ok Mr floppy dicktator sir

Look at the quality the Dragons have added. AceAndy must be somewhat concerned that the addition of this swarm of troglodytic, hack posters have now pushed serial_thrilla up into the middle rung of quality banterers that the Dragons now possess. Talk about lowering the bar. It'd be very easy for me to award this esteemed award to one of the Dregs above, but the fact of the matter is that these s**t campaigners don't know any better. They're mental short people that probably have the combined brainpower of a 6 year Bachelor of Arts degree between them. Onto a few posters that should know better ...

A Swallow or as he likes to call himself, the Red Baron, thought he'd take a break from telling us all about his successful RAAF fighter pilot career to give us a 'lesson' in grammar :$

That is precisely how a semicolon should be used in that context. I’m confused as to why you’re questioning correct grammar, simply because I called out your (self-appointed) genius teammate’s poor grammar?

For the record, I wouldn’t typically nit-pick over minor grammatical errors, until someone makes a baseless claim to be more intelligent than everyone else.

The clown thought that punctuation is grammar when they're completely separate. When asked about this, he continued to double down until he was left that red faced that I'm sure that the Dragons LG tapped him on the shoulder to have a day off. Speaking of tapped on the shoulder to have a day off ...

Remember this low lifes.
' STICK A TOOTHBRUSH IN THAT DIRTY WHORE MOUTH' ,directed at Strigs. So we cop that do we.
Then you take off with your higher than higher vitriol.
I reply to crap directed at me with crap. I'm quite happy to be out of this once enjoyable forum if it means not having to stick up with you and your inbred mates.
Is this where I'm supposed to thank you for not getting me banned .

This arsehat hasn't been spotted since Thursday when he completely threw the toys out of the cot in a crying, dribbling mess after Coach tore him a new one that'll be covered in manangatang's Post of the Week thread. I won't spoil it. Suffice to say, I've not seen a melt this good since fumbler's efforts last season against us. Ah Cold Sober, you sure do post some steaming, sooky s**t :thumbsu:

But alas, there's only one trophy to give out each week. Good heavens, we could have awarded a handful this week. This week's winner, just like the others, walked into the thread with an air of confidence and was liberal with the advice dished out ...

Maybe a little self-reflection would enable you to find some fresher material, TL

Look at Blaze Storm, fresh off a posting hiatus, giving Tony Lynn 15 a word of advice on how to conduct himself. Now, if you were going to give TL15 a piece of your mind on 'fresh material', you'd want to have all your little ducks in a row before doing so. Not ol Blazey though.

Quality stuff bLazy.

Not only did Blaze Storm resort to the most inane retort invented in this site, ol Stormy and rest of the Dregs thought it'd be splendiferous excitement to tag SSwans2011 every time one of them made a cricket score. That's how boring this posting unit is ...

I am just trying to earn a Steve Smith to piss off those anti-spam idiots. Normal posting will resume next week.

'Earn a Steve Smith'? Has there been a more disturbing phrase uttered in the SFA?

Blaze Storm, can I pass on some advice to you? That hiatus you were on, take it back up again, you no-talent, no good, hopeless, gormless sack of s**t, s**t truck of a poster. You literally add nothing to a match thread except the grimace count of your LG. You aren't clever, entertaining or even that interesting. You're better value to the Dragons when you're AWOL, much the same as sooky Cold Sober. Just a bad posting week for you? Nah, I doubt it. You're a *in hack, and that's why you've won ...

Trophy - Round 3.jpg

We have the best banter. Top notch, excellent, I tell you.

tenor.gif

View attachment 937416

Round 3 saw the media spotlight shift onto the Dragons posting unit from the broader public for the first time this season with TheInjuryFactory's analysis of the steps taken by Dragons leadership to improve an aspect of the club that has been severely lacking over the past few seasons. Quality posting. Have they improved?

View attachment 937420

Absolutely fu** no.

There's was PLENTY of sh*t to choose from this week as a number of candidates put their names forward for the prestigious award, of Steamer of the Week.

O rly my esteemed posting adversary Bradesmaen? The Bombers are shittruck pre pubescent 15-year-olds are we? Perhaps you should look a little closer to home ...

Look at the quality the Dragons have added. AceAndy must be somewhat concerned that the addition of this swarm of troglodytic, hack posters have now pushed serial_thrilla up into the middle rung of quality banterers that the Dragons now possess. Talk about lowering the bar. It'd be very easy for me to award this esteemed award to one of the Dregs above, but the fact of the matter is that these sh*t campaigners don't know any better. They're mental short people that probably have the combined brainpower of a 6 year Bachelor of Arts degree between them. Onto a few posters that should know better ...

A Swallow or as he likes to call himself, the Red Baron, thought he'd take a break from telling us all about his successful RAAF fighter pilot career to give us a 'lesson' in grammar :$

The clown thought that punctuation is grammar when they're completely separate. When asked about this, he continued to double down until he was left that red faced that I'm sure that the Dragons LG tapped him on the shoulder to have a day off. Speaking of tapped on the shoulder to have a day off ...

This arsehat hasn't been spotted since Thursday when he completely threw the toys out of the cot in a crying, dribbling mess after Coach tore him a new one that'll be covered in manangatang's Post of the Week thread. I won't spoil it. Suffice to say, I've not seen a melt this good since fumbler's efforts last season against us. Ah Cold Sober, you sure do post some steaming, sooky sh*t :thumbsu:

But alas, there's only one trophy to give out each week. Good heavens, we could have awarded a handful this week. This week's winner, just like the others, walked into the thread with an air of confidence and was liberal with the advice dished out ...

Look at Blaze Storm, fresh off a posting hiatus, giving Tony Lynn 15 a word of advice on how to conduct himself. Now, if you were going to give TL15 a piece of your mind on 'fresh material', you'd want to have all your little ducks in a row before doing so. Not ol Blazey though.

Quality stuff bLazy.

Not only did Blaze Storm resort to the most inane retort invented in this site, ol Stormy and rest of the Dregs thought it'd be splendiferous excitement to tag SSwans2011 every time one of them made a cricket score. That's how boring this posting unit is ...

'Earn a Steve Smith'? Has there been a more disturbing phrase uttered in the SFA?

Blaze Storm, can I pass on some advice to you? That hiatus you were on, take it back up again, you no-talent, no good, hopeless, gormless sack of sh*t, sh*t truck of a poster. You literally add nothing to a match thread except the grimace count of your LG. You aren't clever, entertaining or even that interesting. You're better value to the Dragons when you're AWOL, much the same as sooky Cold Sober. Just a bad posting week for you? Nah, I doubt it. You're a fu**in hack, and that's why you've won ...

View attachment 937506

tenor.gif
You won the game man, theres no need to continue with all the melting ??

View attachment 937416

View attachment 937420

Absolutely fu** no.

There's was PLENTY of sh*t to choose from this week as a number of candidates put their names forward for the prestigious award, of Steamer of the Week.

Look at the quality the Dragons have added. AceAndy must be somewhat concerned that the addition of this swarm of troglodytic, hack posters have now pushed serial_thrilla up into the middle rung of quality banterers that the Dragons now possess. Talk about lowering the bar. It'd be very easy for me to award this esteemed award to one of the Dregs above, but the fact of the matter is that these sh*t campaigners don't know any better. They're mental short people that probably have the combined brainpower of a 6 year Bachelor of Arts degree between them. Onto a few posters that should know better ...

This arsehat hasn't been spotted since Thursday when he completely threw the toys out of the cot in a crying, dribbling mess after Coach tore him a new one that'll be covered in manangatang's Post of the Week thread. I won't spoil it. Suffice to say, I've not seen a melt this good since fumbler's efforts last season against us. Ah Cold Sober, you sure do post some steaming, sooky sh*t :thumbsu:

Quality stuff bLazy.

Blaze Storm, can I pass on some advice to you? That hiatus you were on, take it back up again, you no-talent, no good, hopeless, gormless sack of sh*t, sh*t truck of a poster. You literally add nothing to a match thread except the grimace count of your LG. You aren't clever, entertaining or even that interesting. You're better value to the Dragons when you're AWOL, much the same as sooky Cold Sober. Just a bad posting week for you? Nah, I doubt it. You're a fu**in hack, and that's why you've won ...

View attachment 937506

tenor.gif

Genuine Melbourne Cup field to choose from this week.

View attachment 937416

View attachment 937420

Absolutely fu** no.

Quality stuff bLazy.

View attachment 937506

tenor.gif
Would have to be an early favorite mate ......you could see he really wanted this

View attachment 937416

View attachment 937420

Absolutely fu** no.

Quality stuff bLazy.

View attachment 937506

tenor.gif

F*cking lol. You still can’t comprehend that incorrect punctuation impacts grammar. From a supposed ‘expert’ too 😂

F*cking lol. You still can’t comprehend that incorrect punctuation impacts grammar. From a supposed ‘expert’ too 😂

Quadrupling down.

I've never seen this before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back