Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm starting to get the feeling that Bevo continues to select him solely for the purpose of trolling North.

FG has been big on renaming the Kerridge in his honour, and I’m almost in full agreement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to get the feeling that Bevo continues to select him solely for the purpose of trolling North.

There's certainly no football justification for keeping him in.

I did like his nice full chest rebound right near the end. It was almost as if he didn't want to ruin the symmetry his 1-1-1 stats.

I haven't laughed as much in ages as at Josh Bruce's last 2 mins.
I was on the phone to a North supporting mate for last quarter and we were barracking for him to do something...anything.
Third last contest he jumped up without looking at ball and it hit him in back or possibly back of head. LOL.
Then he got easily outmarked by his opponent and fell over. LOL
Then he came out on lead and dropped the uncontested chest mark. LOL
Forget the Kerridge, Josh is taking it to a new level.

Should stay the Kerridge but he's in the first round of inductees to the hall of fame.

Good idea. Certainly generate much debate during the next 6 weeks. Maybe one player from each club ?

e.g.
. Port - Gray ( multi winner ✔ )
. * McKernan ( MTW close 2nd )
. Freo - Nyhuis ( after 1 effort ) McCarthy

Last edited:
Good idea. Certainly generate much debate during the next 6 weeks. Maybe one player from each club ?

e.g.
. Port - Gray ( multi winner ✔ )
. * McKernan ( MTW close 2nd )
. Freo - Nyhuis ( after 1 effort ) McCarthy
If that's the case, the selection committee will have their work cut out for them when it comes to the Crows - Skipworth, Perrie and Kerridge would all be worthy inductees.

Maybe take the AFL approach and have a HoF and Legends of the Kerridge.

If that's the case, the selection committee will have their work cut out for them when it comes to the Crows - Skipworth, Perrie and Kerridge would all be worthy inductees.

Maybe take the AFL approach and have a HoF and Legends of the Kerridge.

Needs input from Roozee and Nate7. Roozee still on paternity leave yeh ? Will p.m. Nate 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back